Delete a gamertag associated with an email address

Discus and support Delete a gamertag associated with an email address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have one two email addresses in my Microsoft family account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** *** Die E-Mail-Adresse... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoeBirch, Aug 30, 2018.

1. JoeBirch
    JoeBirch Guest

I have one two email addresses in my Microsoft family account

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** has gamertag=tag1

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** has gamertag=tag2

my objective is to get *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to have gamertag=tag1

but

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** already has a gamertag=tag2

so

How do i delete the gamertag from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***?

Is that possible?

:)

JoeBirch, Aug 30, 2018
  2. AndyP_666
    AndyP_666 Guest
    AndyP_666, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Is there anyway to permanently delete one profile

You cannot delete an account.

You can however change the email address associated with this current gamertag, which will free the your email address to use with your new/main gamertag.

SONIC SCREAM 07, Aug 30, 2018
  4. Delete a gamertag associated with an email address

You can only remove accounts from the family, if you are wanting to change the gamer tag associated with an email address you will need to get another email address to associate it with.

There is no way to swap to email around as these are bound to the account (depending if they are outlook emails).

If you are wanting to remove a gamertag from an account you would need to pay for it to be changed.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Aug 30, 2018
  5. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    This switching of login emails will only work if they are not Outlook, Live, or Hotmail.

See here how to switch email logins:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

You will first need to change the email of the first account that has the email you want to a 3rd email and then about 48 hours later (may take up to 48 hours to sync across all systems) you can switch that email to the account you want it on.

For moving Gamertags, you will have to purchase a change on the account that has it and then that gamertag is freed up for use on another account to either take it for free while creating a new account or after you purchase another change on the other account.

ChiefJoboo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: