Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.

Discus and support Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I own a 3500 Lochness mouse that had it's scroll wheel stop working recently. It was purchased Aug/2023 and it has a 3 year warranty. Local retailer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bruno Pavezi1, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.

I own a 3500 Lochness mouse that had it's scroll wheel stop working recently. It was purchased Aug/2023 and it has a 3 year warranty.

Local retailer pointed me to Microsoft's support since they only replace products that present defects the first three months of use.

I opened a ticket with Microsoft's PC Accessory Support and it was marked as solved, since I provided all documents needed and tested the device with 4 different PCs. It's been almost a month and I still got no contact from a local Microsoft representative to sort out the replacement.

Ticket number is 7036328468.

PC Accessory Support person Gerald stopped responding to my requests regarding this ticket.

Any updates?

:)

Bruno Pavezi1, Apr 18, 2024
  2. Bruno Pavezi Win User

Yes, that is what I've done and what generated the ticket number.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

also what do you mean by local Microsoft rep?

What country do you reside in?
  4. Bruno Pavezi Win User

Forgot to mention, I am in Brazil.
  5. ngocphi Win User

You have to register the device at device.Microsoft.com and file the warranty claim there
  6. Mi5t3r X Win User

xbox controler problem

Since the standard warranty for Xbox 360 accessories is 90 days, you could try calling Xbox support and ask for a replacement. Even without a receipt they can check the age of the controller from the serial number that is printed on it.

I had a similar problem with a mouse and keyboard combo set and they replaced it after checking the serial number.
Thema:

1. Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement. - Similar Threads - Defectuous mouse warranty

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  6. Why is my mouse inverted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my mouse inverted: Hello so the problem that I have is that my mouse is inverted, What I mean by inverted is that when I move up my mouse it moves down and same backwards, Its not just a game problem because here in...
  7. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  8. Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game: I’ve just got a keyboard and mouse for my xbox and was wanting to play something using them, i’ve confirmed that the keyboard and mouse do work as intended but i can’t use them whenever i open an...
  9. My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...: My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while playing games. It is very annoying and nothing pops up, I just hear the sounds and the mouse is unresponsive...
  10. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5