Default Profile Pictures?

Discus and support Default Profile Pictures? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I was on the xbox app on my computer and I tried to change my gamerpic and when I tried to change it my gamerpic would turn into a default one.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DatGirlLucidd, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Default Profile Pictures?

When I was on the xbox app on my computer and I tried to change my gamerpic and when I tried to change it my gamerpic would turn into a default one. Then, everybody elses gamerpic on my end showed up as a default gamerpic. What's going on?

:)

DatGirlLucidd, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Georges C

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello DatGirlLucidd, check the type of photo or image you are trying to place, images that contain copyright, or certain images may be considered inappropriate automatically by the Microsoft system.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Best regards,

3. John P_14 Win User

default profile pictures

You're welcome and thank you for understanding.
  4. John P_14 Win User

default profile pictures

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you need assistance with your custom gamerpic. I just wanted to clarify, does it also show the default gamerpic online, Xbox App or on your console?
  5. DatGirlLucidd Win User

no like everybody's profile that i view they have a default gamerpic when 1 day ago they didn't. so its nothing about the picture i was trying to put as my gamerpic.
  6. John P_14 Win User

default profile pictures

It sounds like there may be an issue with the Xbox's profile data. Since it happens on Xbox App, Xbox Game Bar, and on your Xbox console, I believe our best course of action would be to report this directly to the Xbox Team by following the steps at this link; https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m... and hopefully, they'll patch this up on the next system update.
Thema:

1. Default Profile Pictures? - Similar Threads - Default Profile Pictures

2. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  3. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  4. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  5. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  6. Xbox elite 2 controller switching to default profile on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller switching to default profile on its own: My elite 2 controller has suddenly started doing this weird thing where the bumpers and profile switching button will stop working for a few seconds (weirdly other buttons still work), the...
  7. Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default: I recently installed the Japanese language pack so that I could type Japanese characters when I wanted/needed, as it is a language I am currently studying. However, I noticed that all the Windows...
  8. xbox accessories app. 2 of the 3 profiles have mysteriously changed to default, leaving me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox accessories app. 2 of the 3 profiles have mysteriously changed to default, leaving me...: I used to have 3 different configured profiles on the xbox accessories app, which I could change between, while playing, at any moment using my controller profile button . now 2 of the profiles,"...
  9. i can only see the default xbox profile pictures .

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can only see the default xbox profile pictures .: i can only see the default xbox profile pictures. -this is a problem on all platforms as it is a thing in the xbox app, in game bar, and in the xbox website on the browser, although i havent...
  10. Mine AND all my friends profile pictures are suddenly default

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mine AND all my friends profile pictures are suddenly default: Hello! I'm somewhat new to Xbox, and i didn't have this issue until recently, and everywhere I've looked online i cannot find a solution. Recently, i opened my Xbox app on my phone and found...