Deepak Chopra Leela-Spiel Xbox

Discus and support Deepak Chopra Leela-Spiel Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; vor mehreren Jahren habe ich das wunderbare Spiel von Deepak Chopra Leela gekauft und gespielt - auf der Xbox 360. Durch die Umzüge habe ich die DVD... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoseW4, Jul 18, 2021.

1. RoseW4
    RoseW4 Guest

vor mehreren Jahren habe ich das wunderbare Spiel von Deepak Chopra Leela gekauft und gespielt - auf der Xbox 360.

Durch die Umzüge habe ich die DVD für Leela verloren.

Nun kann man leider nur die Demo-Version herunterladen.

Kann mir jemand helfen die Vollversion zu bekommen?

Es gibt sie leider nicht zu kaufen.

Oder weiss jemand ob dieses Spiel (Deepak Chopra Leela) auch für Switch (-Nintendo) zu kaufen gibt??

Danke für Eure Hilfe.

:)

RoseW4, Jul 18, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

I'm afraid if you've lost the disc you'll need to buy a new one. While this game has been removed for digital purchase, you can still buy it on disc, eBay would be your best option. This game pre-dates the Switch by about 6 years, it was only released on Xbox 360 and the Wii console.
  3. KaosBerserker Win User

Games to help someone who has had a stroke.

Hey Stuart you might want to check out Deepak Chopra - Leela. It doesn't require you to do much, its relaxing, the music is serene, and also it will help with focus and balance.
  4. Dalek Nation Win User

best buy has another gaming blow out, dozens of games on sale.

One more vote for Singularity.

Deepak Chopra Project = Leela, which wasn't terrible and worth ten bucks, as is Child of Eden. For Kinect games they at least try to be something different. Can't believe they are even trying to sell that "power gig: rise of the six-string" game. Heard
    it was unplayable.
  5. Dalek Nation Win User

kinect play fit

A seperate forum for Play fit would be nice as well; to find friends and stuff for those crazy 'relay' achievs. I've got three of the games on the list and am pretty active so if anyone wants to add me for Your Shape '12, Kin. Sports II, and Leela feel
    free.

And yeah, including Deepak Chpra's Leela on this list while neglecting certain obvious ones like Fruit Ninja and the other fitness games is strange. Leela's not bad though, even if you just play it for its mini games it can be fun.
  6. AuntieParticle Win User

Kinect Playfit launches today?

Thanks, Cringer85, too bad Fruit Ninja isn't included. But I'm glad to see Leela's on the list.
Thema: