decoder error: son updated xbox today and now it is interfering with my windows programs

Discus and support decoder error: son updated xbox today and now it is interfering with my windows programs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son updated his xbox today and now i am getting error codes when i try to update my business videos that i edit. it says decoder error, then if i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leeinteriors, Jun 20, 2017.

1. leeinteriors
    leeinteriors Guest

decoder error: son updated xbox today and now it is interfering with my windows programs

My son updated his xbox today and now i am getting error codes when i try to update my business videos that i edit. it says decoder error, then if i follow the code it says to contact xbox support. what happened? how did xbox interfere with my windows
    programs? I don't have time for this...I am on a deadline!

:)

leeinteriors, Jun 20, 2017
  2. kernal69er
    kernal69er Guest
    New dashboard question

so I have two Xbox ones in my house, mine and my sons
    I am in the preview program only and my son is not in any programs
    He turned his Xbox on today to see an update which was strange since we both have instant on
    He now has the new dashboard and I'm on the original one
    How did his Xbox one get update when he isn't in any preview programs? And why is making be not update?

kernal69er, Jun 20, 2017
  3. CafeNoaR
    CafeNoaR Guest
    Play To - Unexpected Device Error

Recently tried it out today and yes, the error remains. I checked and my Windows Media Player is updated, and so is my xbox (latest versions). The play to function works fine with AVI on my side. Its just these mkv....

CafeNoaR, Jun 20, 2017
  4. Jahdebug1 Win User

not playing in multi player

Hi Super Crisco. It was an update for the game not the xbox live? no other problems or error messages. Yes this is the only game . My son did the update for Minecraft today and now they cant play it together
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!

Hello Marcinek55,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Does an error message or error code appear when you try to log in to the Xbox (beta) App? Are you able to log in to the Xbox Console Companion App? We recommend performing

a clean boot
    . A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs,
    so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw sync with cloud error 200019

Hello GRAHAMSIMPSON6,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to start Microsoft Jigsaw due to an in-game error. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Also, you can try performing
    a clean boot
    . A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs,
    so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Be sure to let us know the results!
  7. XBF Leo G Win User

Error code 0x80860010

Hello DwayneWheeler,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Microsoft Solitaire Collection is not able to launch, and it is providing you with an error code when it fails. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . You can try performing
    a clean boot
  8. Sonic Extreme Win User

When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

The dtsmaster code once you uncompress it what do you get? Yup that's right the pcm code. Now why don't they both sound the same? Because you are dealing with two differenet types of sound decoders. A console for sound decoding is no where near the level
    of a decoder on a receiver and especially a higher end processor. I don't know why they go that far to decode the sound when they are low end of the spectrum as far as sound quality. I have a Xbox one and also would like native bit streaming. So my higher
    end processor can decode it and do what it's job is. And that is to decode sound as it's highest quality then pass it in pcm to my amps. So in the end dtshd is just the zip or rar version of the movie industry. consoles or lower end devices should never decode
    dtshd as they are not the same qualility. Let the public with their own receivers handle what their receiver was made for. To decode sound. Until they fix this I might give the Xbox one to my son and buy a oppo 105. Now that is a real decoder there.
Thema:

1. decoder error: son updated xbox today and now it is interfering with my windows programs - Similar Threads - decoder error son

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. DNS error 80151903 on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error 80151903 on xbox360: I keep getting a dns error when testing connecting WiFi this is my first time and when I turn Xbox on it says the 80151903 3237def7-6908-4517-aef8-73335ac9f7cf
  6. Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f?: Xbox update fails at about 83%. No luck restarting or reseting. 5359276a-0f04-4b7c-9906-1c4fc86a7862
  7. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  8. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  9. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  10. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...