Debit card charged under 3 diff gamer tags for Xbox live gold monthly service for 3 months!!!!

Discus and support Debit card charged under 3 diff gamer tags for Xbox live gold monthly service for 3 months!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my boyfriend's Xbox One has his debit card on three different gamertags and has been charged simultaneously on all of those accounts for 3 months on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by missfire333, Jan 21, 2018.

1. missfire333
    missfire333 Guest

Debit card charged under 3 diff gamer tags for Xbox live gold monthly service for 3 months!!!!

my boyfriend's Xbox One has his debit card on three different gamertags and has been charged simultaneously on all of those accounts for 3 months on different dates for Xbox Live Gold monthly plan. We called January 11th and we're supposed to receive a $30
    credit to his Microsoft account however when he we called back the customer service representative was extremely rude and would not let us talk to a supervisor and stated that nothing will be refunded. Why would I pay 999 a month for three separate Xbox Live
    Gold memberships on the same console

:)

missfire333, Jan 21, 2018
  2. jerzeyguy201
    jerzeyguy201 Guest
    Will Xbox Live Gold Cards work with EA Access?

xbox support via twitter told me that EA Access requires something that can be renewed monthly or annually....basically they want debit or credit so they can just auto charge you if you forget about it

jerzeyguy201, Jan 21, 2018
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to check your Xbox LIVE or Zune billing and purchase history

It is possible to have a look at the history of all purchases made on your Xbox LIVE account.

View charges on your Xbox LIVE account

1) Sign into the Microsoft Billing website using your Windows Live ID. (This is the email address and password associated with your Xbox LIVE account or Zune account).

2) Go to Your Payment Methods and choose the payment method you want to go through its history (for example, credit card).

Note: Zune purchases are found under Your Services.

3) You will see a list of charges for the current month (for example, membership renewals and Microsoft Points). If you want to look at the charges from another month, you can change the Statement Period accordingly.

If charges are not showing up, confirm that you used the right email and password associated with your Xbox LIVE account to sign into the Microsoft Billing website.

Look at your Xbox LIVE purchase history:

There are two ways you can use to see the history of purchases you have made using your Xbox LIVE account:

• Sign in using your Windows LIVE ID and go to Purchase History.
    • Use your console to view your Xbox LIVE purchase history
    Steps for using the console:

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to sign in.

2) Under Settings, select Account.

3) Go to Download History. You will see a list of items you have downloaded.

Note: If you are on a 2 year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, you will get all the relevant information under your billing history and purchase history. You will be charged a monthly subscription fee of $14.99 during the 2 year period.

Look at your Zune purchase history in the Zune software:

1) Start the Zune software and Sign In using your Windows LIVE ID in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

2) Under Settings, choose Account.

3) Select Purchase History. You will a list of your purchases by category.

Print a list of charges to your account:

1) Sign into the Microsoft Billing website using your Windows Live ID.

2) Go to Your payment methods and choose the type of payment method you want (for example, credit card). You will see charges for the current month.

3) Click on Show print view. A new window will open with the month's transactions.

4) Click Print on your browser.

xboxfelix, Jan 21, 2018
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

Each account is independent of each other and can have their own subscriptions.

You can contact Xbox Support and have them cancel the subscription on the two of the three accounts. You'll just have to tell them which account and then be able to verify you have access to those accounts.

You can contact Xbox Support here -
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you're in the states you can call them at 800-469-9269

HAZMAT RADIO, Jan 21, 2018
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Each account is independent of each other and can have their own subscriptions.

You can contact Xbox Support and have them cancel the subscription on the two of the three accounts. You'll just have to tell them which account and then be able to verify you have access to those accounts.

You can contact Xbox Support here -
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you're in the states you can call them at 800-469-9269
  6. User 9242019 Win User

XBOX GOLD, can someone help me please???

Can't use a gift card to buy Xbox Live Gold. You must use a credit or debit card or funds from a PayPal account to do so. In addition you can buy a 1 month or 3 month or 1 year Xbox Live subscription card and redeem that via the website or console.
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

its a green xbox live gold 3 months card so i can't use it to buy games in game purchases???
    You can't buy games or in game purchases with a 3 Month Gold membership card.

But even if you have a subscription, you can redeem the card, and the card will "pause" your renewal payments for 3 months, and after the 3 months of the gold card are over, you start paying normally for your subscription again.

So just redeem it on your account, and you save 3 monthly Gold payments. And even if you have a longer subscription (like a 12 month subscription), it will "push back" the next renewal payment for 3 months.

So for example, if your next renewal were in November 2019, and you redeem the 3 Month card, you'd have to pay for the next subscription renewal in February 2020.
  8. JasonA1980 Win User

WTF Microsoft

or best bet is to pay for Xbox LIVE on a monthly basis - it's only £5.99 a month, just £1.50 a week with a debit/credit card or paypal ?
  9. Lukash53 Win User

Billing without knowing what!

I just realised it's been charging me £14.98 for the past three months from my debit card as well as charging my paypal account £5.99 for gold... What the hell?! I'm currently talking to customer service...
Thema:

1. Debit card charged under 3 diff gamer tags for Xbox live gold monthly service for 3 months!!!! - Similar Threads - Debit card charged

2. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  3. HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT?

in XBoX on Windows
    HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT?: HI MICROSOFT MANAGEMENT. MY SELF RAKESH AND MY QUERY IS AM UNABLE TO ADD MY DEBIT CARD (VISA) DETAILES AND AM UNABLE TO REDEEM MY GAME PASS PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL . THANK YOU....
  4. Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?: I have money left from gift code after buying game was wanting to see if i could buy the xbox live Gold for $50. Using split payment of remaining balance of gift code and debit card?...
  5. when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?: Hello, I preordered a game that comes out on February 2 of this year, but the Microsoft account balance doesn't show a change, I preorder the game in November, I read that it charges immediately...
  6. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  7. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  8. How do I determine what account is charging my Debit Card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I determine what account is charging my Debit Card?: How do I determine what account is charging my Debit Card? I am receiving a monthly charge to my debit card, and do not see it on my Microsoft account. All I see is: Transaction Inquiry for...
  9. Debit card charged 21.76

in XBoX on Windows
    Debit card charged 21.76: My debit card was charged $21.76 from "Microsoft Microsoft xbox". I paid for my Xbox gold subscription two weeks ago, and bought nothing since then. What is this?...
  10. Charges on my debit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Charges on my debit card: I was charged $197 in a matter of minutes on my debit card and it was not purchases from my account wich I have no purchases and my sons account since 4/23. I have not been able to get help on...