Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...

Discus and support Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I moved the source to another partition on my laptop Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yassin Zein, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Yassin Zein
    Yassin Zein Guest

Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...

Dears

Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it

And I moved the source to another partition on my laptop

Thanks

:)

Yassin Zein, Jul 18, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I moved the source to another partition on my laptop Thanks

Hello Yassin, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

May I know what happens when you try to install the game by opening the Xbox app on your laptop > search for the game > click install?

Or is this option not available for you?
  3. autana79 Win User

Top 10 XBLA Games

1: Serious Sam HD FE

2: Serious Sam HD SE

3: Serious Sam HD FE

4: Serious Sam HD SE

5: Minecraft

6: Serious Sam HD FE

7: Serious Sam HD SE

8: Renegade Ops

9: Minecraft

10: Serious Sam HD FE

I get the feeling I need more Arcade Games..
  4. JohnnyK98 Win User

E3 demos

I was hoping to see Doom 4 or Serious Sam 4. Nothing really caught my attention though. :(
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

No notification sound on Xbox Family on iPhone

Normally that should be merely a bug, I advise you to try to uninstall and reinstall the app, since you are sure sound is already enabled in the app.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Outer Worlds will not run due to age restriction error

I appreciate it. Kindly try to uninstall and reinstall the game.
Thema:

1. Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I... - Similar Threads - Dears Kindly advise

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Dear wise men

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dear wise men: Dear wise men: In a perfect world, every controller should have a fingerprint reader. And every controller should turn on any xbox unless you disable it in your gear, specificlly. That would allow...
  4. Dear Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Xbox: Dear Xbox I am hoping that you will see this and that you will consider this as a thing I am someone who played fable 2 but never knew about the chamber of fate chest until very recently. I am...
  5. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  6. Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...: Dear community, My son plays Minecraft on a win10 PC through xbox live. How can I give him a generic controller instead of the mouse? It works on the PC, but doesn't work on Minecraft, or...
  7. Dear xbox insider I need your help

in XboX Insiders
    Dear xbox insider I need your help: Hello, Xbox insiders people are used to be one of you. I had the Xbox update preview. Which I left but there's a thing I need to ask. Is there any way for you all to restore all my logins on my...
  8. Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team: Subject: Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming Service to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express the strong interest and enthusiasm of gamers...
  9. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...
  10. A new kind of ad - Dear MS, I hate it!

in XboX Insiders
    A new kind of ad - Dear MS, I hate it!: [IMG] Today I got an ad for a Router Manufacturer - whats next - food delivery ads because we gamers need food? There has been a few posts in a past and usually they get downvoted - but here I...