Dear Xbox

Discus and support Dear Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Xbox I am hoping that you will see this and that you will consider this as a thing I am someone who played fable 2 but never knew about the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emma Forsyth, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Emma Forsyth
    Emma Forsyth Guest

Dear Xbox

Dear Xbox

I am hoping that you will see this and that you will consider this as a thing

I am someone who played fable 2 but never knew about the chamber of fate chest until very recently.

I am so sad to hear that the page fable2.com / fable2.xbox.com has been closed down.

I very much hope you will consider releasing more than just Hal’s outfit as a downloadable content thing as I very much would like the other things too.

It has been 15 years since the game fable 2 came out and I think as an anniversary thing it would be great to get all the content from 15 years ago.

Please oh please consider making this as a downloable content thing.

I’d be ever so grateful to get the whole content of the chest.

Many thanks

FozMonUK

* Changed to a discussion

:)

Emma Forsyth, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Dear xbox,

But it used to be on one of the first pages on the dash, whether it was on the actual first page when loading up or on the first page for games I am not 100% sure, I think it was on the first in a previous version but the last one moved it to games. Now
    it is buried inside the games menus.
  3. RsisRsis Win User

Dear xbox,

^ you're right, there was no Blood Armor for that one, my mistake.
  4. Sin Continuum Win User

Dear xbox,

[quote user="SparkStormrider"]

I will never get a game that has ANY strings attached. That's what the free games from Sony are for the PSN+ or whatever its called. That's just me.

<snip>

[/quote]I would understand if peoples argument was that they dont want to pay another $50 for PSN+, but I really dont get the "strings attached" or rental argument. Plus, almost all games come with some strings attached. EA sports games shut down servers
    all the time making their MP useless. Netflix (not a game I know), other apps, and EVERY game that has MP on here (have you never played Halo's MP?) is dependant on maintaining Gold. Etc. Etc. Etc. You can do anything you want, but PSN+ offers a wide variety
    of games every month (Borderlands, LBP2, Rachet & Clank all 4 one, Outland are recent examples) and I have enjoyed playing a lot of them. Even if I stop + service in the future I will still have fond memories of the games I played. And has been pointed out
    twice before me, most people dont play a game past a month or they just play it once and never look at it again. Again, the $50 fee may be prohibitive, but not playing a LOT of games because of percieved attached strings seems like cutting your nose off to
    spite your face. Just my opinion.
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Dear xbox,

Payday: The Heist.is awesome.
  6. US Revenge Win User

Dear xbox,

not paying for plus is silly, because at the end of the year you got a collection of games, besides, who plays game more for more then a month anymore, very few fit that description .

-

the free games you get with PSN+ are free. yea its like "a rental" but when you throw in discounts, full game trials and the fact that they aren't crap motion control games its vastly superior to xbox gold, only fanboys claim otherwise. heck this month
    we got payday: heist free, which is a pretty fun game.

-

for ps3 I have like 3 retail games that I bought with $ and the rest are arcade titles or were free with PSN+. though I put much more time in xbox I don't see myself getting the next xbox console unless MS shapes up.
Thema:

Dear Xbox

1. Dear Xbox - Similar Threads - Dear

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Dear wise men

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dear wise men: Dear wise men: In a perfect world, every controller should have a fingerprint reader. And every controller should turn on any xbox unless you disable it in your gear, specificlly. That would allow...
  4. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  5. Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...: Dear community, My son plays Minecraft on a win10 PC through xbox live. How can I give him a generic controller instead of the mouse? It works on the PC, but doesn't work on Minecraft, or...
  6. Dear xbox insider I need your help

in XboX Insiders
    Dear xbox insider I need your help: Hello, Xbox insiders people are used to be one of you. I had the Xbox update preview. Which I left but there's a thing I need to ask. Is there any way for you all to restore all my logins on my...
  7. Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team: Subject: Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming Service to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express the strong interest and enthusiasm of gamers...
  8. Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...: Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I moved the source to another partition on my laptop Thanks 5300b619-8eff-416e-9950-c9b8d68dbbdc
  9. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...
  10. Dear Microsof

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dear Microsof: I'm trying to remove all my friends that I don't play with do you think it's possible you can bulk remove them for me or is that not possible? (*Moved from feedback.)...