Dear Xbox this guy scammed me on rocket league his name is [mod removed]

Discus and support Dear Xbox this guy scammed me on rocket league his name is [mod removed] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got scammed on rocket league please ban him asap before he ruins more peoples day his name is [mod removed] DEAR chubzman5855... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RenatoFiuza, Dec 31, 2020.

1. RenatoFiuza
    RenatoFiuza Guest

I got scammed on rocket league please ban him asap before he ruins more peoples day his name is [mod removed] DEAR chubzman5855

:)

RenatoFiuza, Dec 31, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to report him via his profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate. They do not take reports via the forums.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

​[mod removed]​ tried to scam on rocket league

If you think someone is tampering with the system or is defrauding online just report that person or block him.

In the future don't use other players gtag in the forums. Naming and shaming is not allowed.
  4. MasterFatal24 Win User

I got Scammed and being theatred to be banned everyday.Please help ANYONE OUT THERE.

i was playing rocket league and i was trading with someone and this person scammed me off an item that i spend $50 on to get his gamertag is (omar crowbar)
  5. Poopy pantsPepe pant Win User

How to check how long I'm banned for

I told the guy [mod removed] pay me or somthing like that cause scammed me
  6. {Parity} Win User

This guy tried to scam me his Xbox gamer tag is [mod removed]

How did he get into your account? You should report/block the gamer.
Thema:

1. Dear Xbox this guy scammed me on rocket league his name is [mod removed] - Similar Threads - Dear guy scammed

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Dear wise men

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dear wise men: Dear wise men: In a perfect world, every controller should have a fingerprint reader. And every controller should turn on any xbox unless you disable it in your gear, specificlly. That would allow...
  4. Dear Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Xbox: Dear Xbox I am hoping that you will see this and that you will consider this as a thing I am someone who played fable 2 but never knew about the chamber of fate chest until very recently. I am...
  5. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  6. Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...: Dear community, My son plays Minecraft on a win10 PC through xbox live. How can I give him a generic controller instead of the mouse? It works on the PC, but doesn't work on Minecraft, or...
  7. Dear xbox insider I need your help

in XboX Insiders
    Dear xbox insider I need your help: Hello, Xbox insiders people are used to be one of you. I had the Xbox update preview. Which I left but there's a thing I need to ask. Is there any way for you all to restore all my logins on my...
  8. Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team: Subject: Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming Service to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express the strong interest and enthusiasm of gamers...
  9. Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...: Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I moved the source to another partition on my laptop Thanks 5300b619-8eff-416e-9950-c9b8d68dbbdc
  10. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...