Dear Xbox Enforcement Team (Please Read)

Discus and support Dear Xbox Enforcement Team (Please Read) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am not the owner of this account, but the owner is just 11 and his only response to being banned is calling the Xbox support hotline. So I am trying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gummywormgaming, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Dear Xbox Enforcement Team (Please Read)

I am not the owner of this account, but the owner is just 11 and his only response to being banned is calling the Xbox support hotline. So I am trying to get this worked out for him to the best of my ability. So, I check the enforcement page and he was issued
    2 bans. One communication ban on 3/15, and one for harrasment on 3/16. The way I read it is that communication bans only last from 1 day to 2 weeks. Was the harrasment ban a com ban as well and the two stacked up for 4 weeks? I would then understand that the
    ban ends 4/10. However, there is no Case Review option for any of the bans which makes me think it isn't active but he can't communicate whatsoever. I just wish I didn't have to type this because the Enforcement page would've told me the length but that isn't
    the case. So my questions are: How long is his ban? Why doesn't the Enforcement Page tell me the length? What violations did he commit? Yes, I am aware he did something to deserve two bans but me nor him can place a finger on it. He cusses a lot in parties
    because he's a kid but he never cusses at people unless he's playing around with Xbox friends he's known for months. He does mention that him and his friend said some things to a Rainbow Six Siege troll and the other friend received a light 1-week com ban.
    I'm assuming here that this account received a heavier ban because of past offenses but
    IF this was his only offense does it warrant two bans? They have also mentioned that the troll got his gang to report but according to Xbox that shouldn't work. Anyways thanks for any help and no I am not his mom lol

:)

gummywormgaming, Apr 10, 2017
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Xbox enforcement team please read!

Hi, I know you're upset, but I'm not sure you will get a direct answer from them. Just file a complaint for that user via the tools on your console. It will be looked at, it just takes a little time.

-

If you go to that persons profile, you will see the option to report etc.

-

Good luck and also block communications with that player.

brandiesel1, Apr 10, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Please Read Xbox Enforcement Team

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

If you have filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then there is nothing you can do.

As per the ToU/CoC you agreed to the enforcement team are under no obligation to show you specific evidence that they have.

Daft Badger, Apr 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    is the only place to find information about his suspensions. Make sure his parent account is the one signing into the enforcement site to see about submitting a case review if eligible.

Smwutches, Apr 10, 2017

5. He has no parent account and there is no Case Review option.

gummywormgaming, Oct 31, 2018
  6. gummywormgaming Win User

is the only place to find information about his suspensions. Make sure his parent account is the one signing into the enforcement site to see about submitting a case review if eligible.

He has no parent account and there is no Case Review option.
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. GroundOregano94 Win User

BANNED ME!?! BAN HIM

The enforcement team doesn't read forums dear friend. You must address your issue to them.
  9. FoomBerry Win User

Enforcement Team Please Read!

All you ever need to do is report the player for harassment and the Enforcement Team will do the rest.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement Team please read

The enforcement team does not read this part of the forums. They only post in the suspension forums and are only there to answer questions about why an account is already suspended/banned. If you want them to investigate your gamertag, you will need to have
    someone file a complaint on your account. Keep in mind, it is only up to the enforcement team about whether or not your gamertag does violate the code of conduct. So they may decide it doesn't. It can also still take weeks or months before they give you a
    change, if they decide you deserve one.

So if you want to change it asap, you'll need to pay.
Thema:

1. Dear Xbox Enforcement Team (Please Read) - Similar Threads - Dear Enforcement Team

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Dear wise men

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dear wise men: Dear wise men: In a perfect world, every controller should have a fingerprint reader. And every controller should turn on any xbox unless you disable it in your gear, specificlly. That would allow...
  4. Dear Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Xbox: Dear Xbox I am hoping that you will see this and that you will consider this as a thing I am someone who played fable 2 but never knew about the chamber of fate chest until very recently. I am...
  5. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  6. Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...: Dear community, My son plays Minecraft on a win10 PC through xbox live. How can I give him a generic controller instead of the mouse? It works on the PC, but doesn't work on Minecraft, or...
  7. Dear xbox insider I need your help

in XboX Insiders
    Dear xbox insider I need your help: Hello, Xbox insiders people are used to be one of you. I had the Xbox update preview. Which I left but there's a thing I need to ask. Is there any way for you all to restore all my logins on my...
  8. Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team: Subject: Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming Service to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express the strong interest and enthusiasm of gamers...
  9. Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...: Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I moved the source to another partition on my laptop Thanks 5300b619-8eff-416e-9950-c9b8d68dbbdc
  10. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...