Dear wise men

Discus and support Dear wise men in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear wise men: In a perfect world, every controller should have a fingerprint reader. And every controller should turn on any xbox unless you disable... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Morna Bis, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Morna Bis
    Morna Bis Guest

Dear wise men

Dear wise men:
    In a perfect world, every controller should have a fingerprint reader. And every controller should turn on any xbox unless you disable it in your gear, specificlly.
    That would allow an automatic login and profile download from your site...

:)

Morna Bis, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Dear wise men

Hi Morna, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we cannot provide answers to this requests.

If you want your request to reach Microsoft, you can send it through its website or through social networks. You can also support the petition of other players on social networks.

This way, Microsoft will be able to verify that there is great interest in this feature and that it could be a commercial success.

Best regards
    Jhon
  3. wolfskin-1B9F5273-6A Win User

HD Collections - What you want to see next?

Installing MGS collection now... all that is left HD remake wise is the Legacy of Kain and Soul Reaver games. Dear god I wish it would happen.
  4. Varakharne Win User

MW3

One can only wonder how long you stayed glued in the glow of your computer screen thinking of a witty intellectual title for this thread and in a brief moment of lucid clarity you came up with " MW3" I salute you OP, your genius will be talked about in fables
    to come.A pantheon of wise men you are now a part of.
  5. sebwel4460 Win User

fifa 18 early access plz help

Dear Xbox men,

My english is poor, sorry.

I've this problem too. I can't play eary with fifa 18 on EA ACCESS.

With a friend account, i can play but with my account, i've a error message. "This account haven't pay for EA ACCESS or u already play ten hours."

Please, help me
  6. Zombie Izzardx Win User

the wise accolade

You have to play assassinate to get this accolade.
Thema:

Dear wise men

1. Dear wise men - Similar Threads - Dear wise men

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Dear Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Xbox: Dear Xbox I am hoping that you will see this and that you will consider this as a thing I am someone who played fable 2 but never knew about the chamber of fate chest until very recently. I am...
  4. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  5. Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...: Dear community, My son plays Minecraft on a win10 PC through xbox live. How can I give him a generic controller instead of the mouse? It works on the PC, but doesn't work on Minecraft, or...
  6. Dear xbox insider I need your help

in XboX Insiders
    Dear xbox insider I need your help: Hello, Xbox insiders people are used to be one of you. I had the Xbox update preview. Which I left but there's a thing I need to ask. Is there any way for you all to restore all my logins on my...
  7. Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team: Subject: Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming Service to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express the strong interest and enthusiasm of gamers...
  8. Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...: Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I moved the source to another partition on my laptop Thanks 5300b619-8eff-416e-9950-c9b8d68dbbdc
  9. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...
  10. Dear Microsof

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dear Microsof: I'm trying to remove all my friends that I don't play with do you think it's possible you can bulk remove them for me or is that not possible? (*Moved from feedback.)...