Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

Discus and support Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Viktor Schäffer, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers!

:)

Viktor Schäffer, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers!

Hello, Viktor S. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Could you try changing the sound output option you have selected on your Xbox?

You can do this by opening Settings > General > Volume & audio output.

In the HDMI audio output option, please change it temporarily and select another one.
    For example, if Dolby Digital is selected, change it to Stereo uncompressed.
    Then restart your console and verify if you have sound in Forza Motorsport.

Note: Make sure to test the sound with every HDMI audio output option available.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. FWKingSax99 Win User

Xbox series x no sound

My issue is the same. My additional input: I just bought the X-Box Series X 2 weeks ago. I transferred all my games over. At first, every game I tried worked fine. Then the system suddenly decided yesterday to upgrade the newer games to the Series X versions of the games. Every game that is older and doesn't have a Series X upgrade works perfectly. It's only the games that have upgraded to Series X versions of the games that have "no audio" issues.

For reference, I do have a Samsung smart TV as well, a I've been reading other with this issue may also have. I have audio on the dashboard.

Hoping for a fix soon. Thanks.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Ray Tracing

That will be amazing having that in the Xbox Series X. Turn 10 has that technology in development with Forza Motorsport 8 right now.
  5. LeslieAbbott Win User

F1 2021 update

We are having exactly the same issue with my Grandson. I managed to finally get him a series X last week. The game payed fine on his xbox one x and also on my X box one x. Having the same loading issue on the series x as others here which is really annoying as it is one of his favourite games.
  6. FlybyDutchman Win User

No dolby atmos when streaming

I have the problem that Netflix Dolby Atmos is not working with the x box S, if I try to play a series with Dolby Atmos, then Netflix give the text:

This title can not play try later?

Configuration is ok at the x box s and all other content without Dolby Atmos will play correct.

If someone have a solution?
Thema:

Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

1. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game... - Similar Threads - Dear Someone sound

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Dear wise men

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dear wise men: Dear wise men: In a perfect world, every controller should have a fingerprint reader. And every controller should turn on any xbox unless you disable it in your gear, specificlly. That would allow...
  4. Dear Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Xbox: Dear Xbox I am hoping that you will see this and that you will consider this as a thing I am someone who played fable 2 but never knew about the chamber of fate chest until very recently. I am...
  5. Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...: Dear community, My son plays Minecraft on a win10 PC through xbox live. How can I give him a generic controller instead of the mouse? It works on the PC, but doesn't work on Minecraft, or...
  6. Dear xbox insider I need your help

in XboX Insiders
    Dear xbox insider I need your help: Hello, Xbox insiders people are used to be one of you. I had the Xbox update preview. Which I left but there's a thing I need to ask. Is there any way for you all to restore all my logins on my...
  7. Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team: Subject: Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming Service to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express the strong interest and enthusiasm of gamers...
  8. Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...: Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I moved the source to another partition on my laptop Thanks 5300b619-8eff-416e-9950-c9b8d68dbbdc
  9. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...
  10. Dear Microsof

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dear Microsof: I'm trying to remove all my friends that I don't play with do you think it's possible you can bulk remove them for me or is that not possible? (*Moved from feedback.)...