DEAR MICROSOFT AND 343

Discus and support DEAR MICROSOFT AND 343 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ok i am so sick of this microsoft for the love of god oh microsoft and 343 i spent money on halo and cant even play any of them my account is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TOASTYBOIOH, Apr 12, 2023.

1. TOASTYBOIOH
    TOASTYBOIOH Guest

DEAR MICROSOFT AND 343

ok i am so sick of this
    microsoft for the love of god
    oh microsoft and 343
    i spent money on halo and cant even play any of them
    my account is not banned
    ive done the credential manager nonsense flushed dns
    ive cleared web caches cleared browsing history from steam
    and all i get is this 1. with halo mcc it cannot connect to xbox live and the 2. with halo infinite error next to my account cant view anything takes forever to log in

:)

TOASTYBOIOH, Apr 12, 2023
  2. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Microsoft acquires rights to Gears

Hahahaha.

343 YEAH BOY!
  3. Kurokage22 Win User

HOLY CRAP HALO 4!

Shocker, Bungie announced that Reach was their last project. They then sold the rights to Microsoft. Microsoft brought 343 into the mix (there are former Bungie employees workin for 343) and thus new Halo games
  4. WeIches Win User

Weiches BANNED

Microsoft owns 343 fellas.
  5. DBurleson Win User

Early Specialization code email for UK / EU

In the end, 343 can do what they want with early access because It is their game. Don't expect a response from Microsoft or 343 on these forums.
  6. Nige h Win User

How many months will it take for my problem to resolved?

You should of been told by xbox support to contact 343 studios considering its their game and not Microsoft. I would suggest contacting 343.
Thema:

DEAR MICROSOFT AND 343

1. DEAR MICROSOFT AND 343 - Similar Threads - DEAR MICROSOFT 343

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...
  4. Dear Microsoft my hdmi Port stopped working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Microsoft my hdmi Port stopped working.: Dear Microsoft someone gifted me an Xbox series x for Christmas. For the first 5 months everything thing was working perfectly fine until one day unexpectedly the hdmi Port stopped working I tried...
  5. Dear microsoft can my account get banned for logging into minecraft on my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear microsoft can my account get banned for logging into minecraft on my ps4: Dear microsoft can my account get banned for logging into minecraft on my ps4 cc822d4f-9b91-403e-be87-2e181bca251c
  6. Dear Microsoft, this is a note from an old timer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, this is a note from an old timer.: I wanted to post a discussion here for the gamers who remember gaming on the original xbox, playstation, even Atari... My experiences from these old platforms is that the games did not have as...
  7. Dear Microsoft, please give us the ability to support hardware ourselves in Forza games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft, please give us the ability to support hardware ourselves in Forza games.: We're not asking you to officially support the Xbox wireless racing wheel (or wireless speed wheel) in the Forza games because we know the amount of people using these isn't significant enough to...
  8. A little helpor idea for our dear Xbox OS devs at Microsoft

in XboX Insiders
    A little helpor idea for our dear Xbox OS devs at Microsoft: [IMG] submitted by /u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2 [link] [comments]
  9. Dear Microsoft, are you doing anything to combat the scalping of your consoles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dear Microsoft, are you doing anything to combat the scalping of your consoles?: Not for nothing, but the immense response to the release of the consoles, has prompted scalpers to buy most of the supply of these consoles. They are being sold on obvious marketplace locations...
  10. Dear Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft: Hi xbox are you guys adding 2k21 to gamepass ultimate beacause you guys took away 2k20 from gamepass and i thought u were adding 2k21 9268e65e-881f-4182-9168-c966935ca849