Dear Microsof

Discus and support Dear Microsof in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm trying to remove all my friends that I don't play with do you think it's possible you can bulk remove them for me or is that not possible? (*Moved... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Popular1772, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Popular1772
    Popular1772 Guest

Dear Microsof

I'm trying to remove all my friends that I don't play with do you think it's possible you can bulk remove them for me or is that not possible?

(*Moved from feedback.)

:)

Popular1772, Jun 14, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Dear Microsof

Hello Popular1772,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

It looks like you are trying to simply delete a large number of friends from your Xbox friends list, and you want to know if it is possible for Microsoft to delete it for you, right?

Just to set expectation that Microsoft has no access to any account using any services they offered.

For now, Microsoft does not provide an option to delete your friends in bulk on Xbox. You would simply need to go through the individual accounts and remove them as friends. However, there is a way to mass delete friends on Xbox.com. Here are the steps.

1. Sign into Xbox.com.
    2. Click on your gamer picture top right corner and select friends.
    3. Next to All Friends select edit.
    4. Then Remove Friends.
    5. Select the people you would like to remove.
    6. Once finished click remove friends.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Dear Microsof

Hi Popular1772,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. meauxmaier Win User

it seems like microsoft account does not have the game

i purchased it from the microsof store
  5. TheJedio Win User

Microsoft is obviously trying to be dictators

Ha yeah my bad microsof is trying to be dictators to the people that will buy this piece of crap box
  6. SalmonBoar00370 Win User

Microsof Mahjong

I cant sign in as it tells me to go to windows my account and sign in there so i do that and when i go back to play it tell s me to sign in again pls pls help i miss my game
Thema:

Dear Microsof

1. Dear Microsof - Similar Threads - Dear Microsof

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Dear wise men

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dear wise men: Dear wise men: In a perfect world, every controller should have a fingerprint reader. And every controller should turn on any xbox unless you disable it in your gear, specificlly. That would allow...
  4. Dear Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Xbox: Dear Xbox I am hoping that you will see this and that you will consider this as a thing I am someone who played fable 2 but never knew about the chamber of fate chest until very recently. I am...
  5. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  6. Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...: Dear community, My son plays Minecraft on a win10 PC through xbox live. How can I give him a generic controller instead of the mouse? It works on the PC, but doesn't work on Minecraft, or...
  7. Dear xbox insider I need your help

in XboX Insiders
    Dear xbox insider I need your help: Hello, Xbox insiders people are used to be one of you. I had the Xbox update preview. Which I left but there's a thing I need to ask. Is there any way for you all to restore all my logins on my...
  8. Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team: Subject: Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming Service to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express the strong interest and enthusiasm of gamers...
  9. Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...: Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I moved the source to another partition on my laptop Thanks 5300b619-8eff-416e-9950-c9b8d68dbbdc
  10. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...