Dear Enforcment Team,

Discus and support Dear Enforcment Team, in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have watched a video about a developer Gamerpic and I did the thing but when I did it,it said it couldn't show the Activity Feed so I got scared... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RonaldMcBonald, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Dear Enforcment Team,

I have watched a video about a developer Gamerpic and I did the thing but when I did it,it said it couldn't show the Activity Feed so I got scared because I realized I did something wrong so I Reset my Console,It worked but I couldn't sign into my Xbox Account,so
    I tried everything I could but it wouldn't work. So I tried to make new Xbox Account but then I saw that I didn't have gold anymore and that i've been Banned? So it would really help me out if you guys could find a way to get my Account back. You probably
    won't do anything but if you do that would be great! So if you guys need it here it is xXCrabPeopleXx5. Thank you. I'll wait about a week and if it hasn't happened i'll probably just give up by then.

:)

RonaldMcBonald, Mar 25, 2017
  2. Enforcment Team

Hey there,

As onyxishere mentioned. It's not possible to change the Gamertag for free after it was force changed due to violations of the Terms of Service/ Code of Conduct. Previously there was an option, but this was prone to abuse so it's no longer allowed. For more
    information you'll want to check out the Enforcement website
    HERE

Hope that helps to explain it a bit better!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Mar 25, 2017
  3. Enforcment team

If you were banned for one day or 24 hours there is nothing you can do. However if the suspension was longer then a day you can file to have your case reviewed by the enforcement team. That way they can hear your side of the story. If you are interested
    in doing this Here is how to do it.

You will need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com sign in and click the orange hammer in the top left of the site.This will take you to your enforcement history page. Find the current enforcement effecting your
    account.

Next to it on the right you should see a link that say submit a case review. Click on that and follow the prompts.

In case the instructions are a bit confusion, here is a link to a video showing you how to file a case review as well.

How to file a Case review:

Hope this Helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Mar 25, 2017
  4. Dear Enforcment Team,

Hi there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums.

If you haven't already done so, you can to submit a case review here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home, if eligible.

No one other than an Enforcement team member can responded to any specific suspension items.

Mistress Sara, Mar 25, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Dear Enforcement Team

Just to add that the enforcement team would of already told you via email why you were suspended & are under no obligation to tell you the circumstances or specifics of what you did or said which is something you agreed to when you started your account.

Comms suspensions aren't just for what you have said through a microphone.

Any report filed against someone is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken so you have not been banned for no reason.
  6. ImAnthonyDaniel Win User

Dear Enforcement Team

This is the new account I made that I would love the titanfall season pass that I just bought and the one month I just bought to go towards if you can or if you unban my Jtagy account that will be okay to. I just don't see how its banned for life when I
    never been banned before and I recently played halo 3 and other people were modding it in. Which I left feedback on them but you must have never got it...
  7. soldierboy333 Win User

Dear Enforcement Team

I am sorry you are unsatisfied with the way that xbox works, but if you were banned for cheating, they have something that proves you were.
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

Dear Enforcment Team,

Hi there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums.

If you haven't already done so, you can to submit a case review here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home, if eligible.

No one other than an Enforcement team member can responded to any specific suspension items.
  9. WPAK Win User

Dear enforcement team

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums (or Xbox Support) can do anything regarding enforcement actions like a suspension etc.

You will have to go to enforcement.xbox.com for more information, that's the only place where to go regarding enforcement.
Thema:

Dear Enforcment Team,

1. Dear Enforcment Team, - Similar Threads - Dear Enforcment Team

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Dear wise men

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dear wise men: Dear wise men: In a perfect world, every controller should have a fingerprint reader. And every controller should turn on any xbox unless you disable it in your gear, specificlly. That would allow...
  4. Dear Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Xbox: Dear Xbox I am hoping that you will see this and that you will consider this as a thing I am someone who played fable 2 but never knew about the chamber of fate chest until very recently. I am...
  5. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  6. Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...: Dear community, My son plays Minecraft on a win10 PC through xbox live. How can I give him a generic controller instead of the mouse? It works on the PC, but doesn't work on Minecraft, or...
  7. Dear xbox insider I need your help

in XboX Insiders
    Dear xbox insider I need your help: Hello, Xbox insiders people are used to be one of you. I had the Xbox update preview. Which I left but there's a thing I need to ask. Is there any way for you all to restore all my logins on my...
  8. Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team: Subject: Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming Service to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express the strong interest and enthusiasm of gamers...
  9. Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...: Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I moved the source to another partition on my laptop Thanks 5300b619-8eff-416e-9950-c9b8d68dbbdc
  10. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...