Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair

Discus and support Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will my Xbox 360, that has been dead for 6 years due to the red ring of death, be repaired by Microsoft now if I manage to extent my warranty?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shaziashahid1, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair

Will my Xbox 360, that has been dead for 6 years due to the red ring of death, be repaired by Microsoft now if I manage to extent my warranty?

:)

shaziashahid1, Aug 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. KingRichard2020 Win User

RRoD - Own Repair Gone Wrong?

3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

No sorry, I'm from the United Kingdom.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft don't repair Xbox 360 consoles anymore. But there are loads of third party repair organisations you can send your old 360 to and they'll repair it.
  5. shaziashahid1 Win User

Do you know any under $50? I can't seem to find any for that price.
  6. aaaaaaaaaaaagh Win User

Hexic HD crashing and glitching out screen a few minutes into play

Noedit: Hardware failure, three red rings of death. It's an original 360 so they refuse to do out-of-warranty repairs.
Thema:

1. Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair - Similar Threads - Dead 360 Expired

2. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?: I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?...
  3. Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?: I been trying to log in and it keeps saying error, I cleared my MAC address so I was able to get to the login screen but it downloads at almost 75% then tells me I’m unable to sign in. All this...
  4. If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...: I'm buying an Xbox one soon to experience L4d2 and it's Dlc again, but I've been told I'll need a physical copy to play it since it was taken off the store, but could I buy the DLC or is it...
  5. I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and...: I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and when I finish the download it says that an error has occurred with the download....
  6. Dead Space [download on Xbox 360] getting stuck at 79%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Space [download on Xbox 360] getting stuck at 79%: Hello! Downloading Dead Space (2008) reach 79% then starts from 0 and this repeats over and over again without ending. I turned off my background downloads and also turn my auto-downloads off. I...
  7. My friend is trying to get the online pass for dead space 3 and when he gets to the 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend is trying to get the online pass for dead space 3 and when he gets to the 360...: We are both on Xbox ones attempting to play dead space 3 via ea play. Is there any way to fix or work around this error? cf1e1896-f06f-4367-9e73-3ffaa75eb6f9
  8. Walking dead save between Xbox series s and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walking dead save between Xbox series s and Xbox 360: I have downloaded the walking dead save from the game pass on my series S and completes it. Now I have downloaded the season 2 from the store which is a Xbox 360 backwards compatible version of...
  9. Dead Rising Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising Xbox 360: Today was my birthday and I got a copy of dead rising 1 from the Xbox 360, but I soon learned that it is not backwards compatible with Xbox one. If you own the Xbox 360 dead rising, can you use it...
  10. UK XBOX Live online store, Dead or Alive 3 (XBOX 360) download file issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK XBOX Live online store, Dead or Alive 3 (XBOX 360) download file issue: There is a problem with Dead or Alive 3 download file for the XBOX 360 in UK XBOX Live online store The game is listed as "XBOX Originals Game" and it is supposed to be playable on XBOX 360...