Dead space 3 online pass issue - Xbox series x - 2023

Discus and support Dead space 3 online pass issue - Xbox series x - 2023 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been trying to get the online pass for dead space 3 on my Xbox series x but with no luck. 1-When I first open the game i get presented... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ayman M, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Ayman M
    Ayman M Guest

Hi,

I have been trying to get the online pass for dead space 3 on my Xbox series x but with no luck.

1-When I first open the game i get presented with 2 options A- to enter code for online pass to redeem it B- to purchase it. however, the second option is grayed and not available.
    2-I tried to access downloadable content tab from the game itself but it says, "unable to connect to Xbox live marketplace, check your connection" However, i already have connection for god's sake.
    3- I tried to get to the online pass through "Extras" tab from within the game but it keeps referring me back to the first window with two option which are to either write the code or purchase it AND the purchase option is grayed and not available.
    4-I tried to get the online pass from Xbox store itself, there are 3 online pass apparently and all of them report "currently not available".
    5-I tried to update my EA password as some suggested that i need to wake up my account? but also didn't work.

HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH DO I GET THIS ONLINE PASS!!!!!

:)

Ayman M, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hi Ayman M, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

Unfortunately, issues with online passes and connectivity can be frustrating. Here are some suggestions that may help you resolve the problem:

Check Internet Connection:

Ensure that your Xbox Series X is connected to the Internet and that the connection is stable.
    Restart your router and try again.

Update the Game:

Make sure that Dead Space 3 is fully updated. Check for game updates in the Xbox Store.

Review Account Settings:

Ensure that the associated Xbox Live account is in good standing and has no restrictions.

Verify Region Settings:

Make sure that the region of your Xbox account matches the region of the game and the Xbox Store.

Technical Support:

Reach out to Xbox or game technical support. There may be a specific issue with your account or the game that requires direct assistance.

Online Community:

Search online forums or the game community to see if other players have experienced the same issue. Sometimes, solutions can arise from community experiences.

Check System Date:

Ensure that the date and time on your Xbox Series X are configured correctly.

Try a Different Account:

If possible, try logging in with another Xbox account to see if the problem persists. This could help determine if the issue is linked to your specific account.

Reinstall the Game:

Attempt to uninstall and reinstall the game to ensure you have the latest, error-free version.

Contact con el soporte tecnico de EA:

Since the issue is related to an online pass, you can also try reaching out to EA Games' technical support for game-specific assistance.
    If, after trying these suggestions, you still can't resolve the problem, I recommend reaching out directly to Xbox or EA Games' technical support for personalized assistance.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Ayman, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

There have been technical issues lately, please try again later today although they should be fixed, but if the issue persists the best thing I can recommend is to help Xbox by reporting the issue via the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Click the green "Report" button and fill out the information as detailed as possible.

This way, Xbox will know there is a problem and can work to fix it as soon as possible.

Please note that this public forum is only for players like you who are trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees.

Another option that I can recommend is also to report the problem through Microsoft support at the following link.

[https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr1]

Navigate to the search bar and enter your issue. Press Enter or click "Get Help." Sign in to access support options. Choose the appropriate product, select the appropriate category and confirm your selection. The system will provide you with support options to help you further.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope the problem is resolved.

Best regards Oskayra
  4. giovigionni Win User

Dead Space in 4K?

Qando faranno l'aggiornamento in 4k x i 3 dead space xbox one x? Grazie .

[Translation-

When will they upgrade to 4k x the 3 dead space xbox one x?
    Thank you .]
  5. GalaKnight Win User

Trouble with the game dlc etc

Just to quickly clarify, is this with Dead Space 2 or Dead Space 3? We are currently investigating DLC issues similar to what you described for Dead Space 2 specifically. Could you list the specific content exact names so we can take a deeper look?

That will help us a bunch!
    The specific DLC we all seem to be having issues with is Collector's Edition Items, RIvet Gun and Online Pass.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

favorite game in each series

Hello everyone :)

Dead Space series --> Dead Space 3

Mavel vs Capcom series --> Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Cammy, BB Hood, & Rogue)

Armored Core series --> Armored Core 4

Dead Island series --> Dead Island 1

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
Thema:

1. Dead space 3 online pass issue - Xbox series x - 2023 - Similar Threads - Dead space online

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game": I've been trying play with a friend (Series X and Series S) and no matter what we try it says it failed to work. I've tried restarting, checking ip, redownloading the online pass, etc but it just...
  4. Dead Space Remake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space Remake: Everywhere the last week on the Internet there has been ads stating the dead space remake would launch on game pass today and so far nothing. So was this a lie or is it glitched?...
  5. Dead space 3 multiplayer says failed to join or please wait hosting game load screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead space 3 multiplayer says failed to join or please wait hosting game load screen: Me and my Friend started a Coop save on dead space 3. It worked fine until we hit chapter 4 and now every time we try to connect, it says "failed to join" or is stuck on an infinite loading screen...
  6. Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store?: In the store on my Xbox Series S, it's saying Dead Space (2023) is not playable on this device. Why is that when I'm buying it from the store? 7a643761-62c9-4f2c-b331-2a209d8154b0
  7. I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...: No matter what I try i am unable to get the online pass via xcloud 2827ed1b-15cd-40f5-98a4-1357e6b53c5f
  8. Kinesis problems on Dead Space, on a backwards compatible Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinesis problems on Dead Space, on a backwards compatible Xbox1: I have an XBox 1, updated to for backwards compatability. Just bought Dead Space (2008) All's well UNTIL the start of Chapter 2 when I pick up the Kinesis control The TL button does not activate...
  9. Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please...: Hi there I purchased the Dead Space game for £79.99 but is not allowed me to install the game. Please advice me what to do Thanks bfe942e4-5710-4301-938b-11237fa5ce40
  10. How to get the Dead Space 3 Online Pass on Xcloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get the Dead Space 3 Online Pass on Xcloud?: I want to play it with a friend but i cant because the game ask me for a Online Pass but when i go to downloadable content and try to get it the xbox app told me that i cant use that function....