Dead Space 2 (German SKU) missing in Microsoft Store (on Xbox One/and on the webstore),...

Discus and support Dead Space 2 (German SKU) missing in Microsoft Store (on Xbox One/and on the webstore),... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The German version of the game, which is different than the international one is missing in the Xbox Store on Xbox One and on the web store as well. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soulless Imp, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Soulless Imp
    Soulless Imp Guest

Dead Space 2 (German SKU) missing in Microsoft Store (on Xbox One/and on the webstore),...

The German version of the game, which is different than the international one is missing in the Xbox Store on Xbox One and on the web store as well. I got this game as a GwG title in April 2018. I know it is a backward compatible game, I've downloaded and
    played it. I also know I claimed it with the same Microsoft account I'm currently using. The game is completely gone from the store and as a result it's also missing from my collection (ready to install). The old Xbox 360 web store (marketplace.xbox.com) still
    shows that I own the game. The dlc is still available in the store. The game is missing for almost two weeks now.

This must have been caused by the changes made to the Xbox/Microsoft Store in regards to Xbox 360 games.

I've lost access to digital games repeatedly in the past but I've managed to get them back either by reporting the issue through the console report function (which is available to me as an insider) or by contacting support. I reported the issue as soon as
    the game was gone through the console.

However: Support has also been changed recently it seems and the only contact option I get is to "talk to an Xbox player". Thanks...? Questions/comments regarding issues like these are always locked/deleted on the insider forums on reddit, so this also
    isn't an option.

I've experienced a lot of these issues since the Xbox and Microsoft Stores were merged and it's getting more and more annoying. It's unacceptable that there's no support for digital licensing (or issues tied to digital licensing) on Xbox. I've bought a lot
    of digital content in the past but issues like these (which only happened on Xbox so far) make me think that building a digital games collection on Xbox might not be the best idea.

:)

Soulless Imp, Aug 15, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Grimmsel Win User

Unable to redeem Gears of War 1 gift code from Gears of War 4 preorder

The original Gears of War for xbox 360 is still not buyable in the german xbox live store or as boxed versions at local dealers. Neither on xbox 360 nor on xbox one or on xbox.com webstore. But the game is downloadable on xbox one if i insert the disk version
    on xbox one.

Not shure if the codes generally not redeemable in germany or the code I received is corrupt.

The original xbox 360 Version was never officially released because of the refused rating. The pegi version was set on index by BPjM, a german governmental agency for youth protection, because of depiction of violence within the game. This summer this indexing
    was cancelled. The Ultimate Edition got a rating by German USK and is released in Germany on Xbox one and Windows 10, but not on Xbox 360.

Maybe I should ask german Microsoft support directly.
  3. L1nko64 Win User

Lost Planet 3 gameplay

What is the German for ''We liked Dead Space a bit too much'' ?
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can't pay for Backward Compatible games with Xbox "currency"??!

You can use it on the webstore just not the xbox 360 webstore

Only the xbox one webstore can use currency
  5. CRUZZifer Win User

Ill get it started I guess...

O man I missed a DS2 forum, I know it's not as active but I glad one is here, how's Dead Space 2 for everybody, still playing?
  6. ngocphi Win User

When will we be able to download the 360 games for gold on the Xbox one?

As major Nelson mentioned you can only use the xbox 360 console or the webstore to make purchases or buy retro packs only 2 so far so unless the publisher republished it it's doubtful as the one and 360 stores are separately
Thema:

1. Dead Space 2 (German SKU) missing in Microsoft Store (on Xbox One/and on the webstore),... - Similar Threads - Dead Space German

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game": I've been trying play with a friend (Series X and Series S) and no matter what we try it says it failed to work. I've tried restarting, checking ip, redownloading the online pass, etc but it just...
  4. Dead space 3 online pass issue - Xbox series x - 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead space 3 online pass issue - Xbox series x - 2023: Hi, I have been trying to get the online pass for dead space 3 on my Xbox series x but with no luck. 1-When I first open the game i get presented with 2 options A- to enter code for online...
  5. Dead Space Remake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space Remake: Everywhere the last week on the Internet there has been ads stating the dead space remake would launch on game pass today and so far nothing. So was this a lie or is it glitched?...
  6. Dead space 3 multiplayer says failed to join or please wait hosting game load screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead space 3 multiplayer says failed to join or please wait hosting game load screen: Me and my Friend started a Coop save on dead space 3. It worked fine until we hit chapter 4 and now every time we try to connect, it says "failed to join" or is stuck on an infinite loading screen...
  7. Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store?: In the store on my Xbox Series S, it's saying Dead Space (2023) is not playable on this device. Why is that when I'm buying it from the store? 7a643761-62c9-4f2c-b331-2a209d8154b0
  8. I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...: No matter what I try i am unable to get the online pass via xcloud 2827ed1b-15cd-40f5-98a4-1357e6b53c5f
  9. Kinesis problems on Dead Space, on a backwards compatible Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinesis problems on Dead Space, on a backwards compatible Xbox1: I have an XBox 1, updated to for backwards compatability. Just bought Dead Space (2008) All's well UNTIL the start of Chapter 2 when I pick up the Kinesis control The TL button does not activate...
  10. Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please...: Hi there I purchased the Dead Space game for £79.99 but is not allowed me to install the game. Please advice me what to do Thanks bfe942e4-5710-4301-938b-11237fa5ce40