Dead rising 4 problema disco duro externo

Discus and support Dead rising 4 problema disco duro externo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hola buenas Tengo un problema con juego se llama dead rising 4 no se deja Pasar del Disco Duro interno al externo El juego pesa 44,5 gigas Pero lo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MEGATIBURCIOX, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Dead rising 4 problema disco duro externo

hola buenas Tengo un problema con juego se llama dead rising 4 no se deja Pasar del Disco Duro interno al externo El juego pesa 44,5 gigas Pero lo ponga un Pasar y va por 30.4 gigas Ahí sí Queda le doy de nuevo y Ahí sí del queda ya de la sonda
    ALGUNAS Cosas reinicie la consola de sonda Otros Juegos y Funcionan bien hice un siclo de Energía en la consola y nada

[translation]

Hello good I have a problem with game is called dead rising 4 is not let go of the hard drive internal to external The game weighs 44.5 gigas But I put it a pass and it goes for 30.4 gigs there yes yes I give it again and there it's there Is left of the probe
    SOME Things restart the probe console Other Games and work well I did a shekel of Energy in the console and nothing

:)

MEGATIBURCIOX, Mar 19, 2017
  2. Problema escuchar musica desde un disco duro externo

cuando intento reprodicir mi musica guardada en mi usb me sale este codigo 00-80070103 por que cuando lo busco no sale como error

BulletTaKanishi, Mar 19, 2017
  3. BATMAN ls
    BATMAN ls Guest
    Problema escuchar musica desde un disco duro externo

saludos

creo que el xbox no reconose la musica en formato mp3 solo en wave, asi que si tu musica esta asi nunca la va a reproducir

BATMAN ls, Mar 19, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there MEGATIBURCIOX.

Unfortunately I'm having a little bit of trouble understanding your issue. To clarify, are you trying to move the game from your internal storage to external, or are you trying to install it?

If you're having trouble moving the game, let's try a full uninstall and reinstall to the external storage to see if the issue continues with that. Let us know so that we can best help you out Dead rising 4 problema disco duro externo :)

Mister Maka, Mar 20, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there MEGATIBURCIOX.

Unfortunately I'm having a little bit of trouble understanding your issue. To clarify, are you trying to move the game from your internal storage to external, or are you trying to install it?

If you're having trouble moving the game, let's try a full uninstall and reinstall to the external storage to see if the issue continues with that. Let us know so that we can best help you out :)
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Formatear disco duro xbox slim

Sólo para estar seguro, ¿compró un disco duro interno o un disco duro externo?

¿Cómo se dijo anteriormente si es un disco duro interno no se pueden discutirse aquí.

[Translated with Bing Translator]

Just to be sure, did you bought a Internal Hard Drive or a External Hard Drive?

How was said above if is a Internal Hard Drive it cant be discussed here.
  7. enockLI Win User

Blank screen

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console tal vez esto te ayude y desconecta cualquier disco duro externo
  8. Pablo Alvaradoalvara Win User

xbox 1x tring to download game keeps stoping

tratando de descargar el juego, se detiene
    Si tienes un disco duro externo prueba a instalarlo ahí , también puedes desinstalar y instalar de nuevo el juego.
  9. SLIPBANANANOT Win User

no puedo descargar mi juego

si ese a de ser tu problema solo borralo de el disco duro y vuelve a descargarlo
Thema:

1. Dead rising 4 problema disco duro externo - Similar Threads - Dead rising problema

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. “Dead by daylight windows”not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Dead by daylight windows”not loading: I open the game but it says i need internet connection but the steam version works flawlessly ive had this issue for over a month 8dd404c2-4dab-4eb2-a4bb-34ef2484889e
  4. Is my Xbox dead?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox dead?: Hey so my Xbox one day just shut off on me while I’m playing red dead online and it wouldn’t power back on I unplugged it waited a while turned it on and it shut off again within and hour I took...
  5. Xbox drift dead zone calibration

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox drift dead zone calibration: Hey Xbox, how hard is it to program a dead zone slider for your controllers so when your controllers start to drift we can increase it so they don’t drive us nuts.. thanks. Just a small...
  6. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  7. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  8. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  9. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  10. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...