Dead Rising 4 crashes by 2500 kills in chapter 5 after latest patch and/or stocking stuff dlc.

Discus and support Dead Rising 4 crashes by 2500 kills in chapter 5 after latest patch and/or stocking stuff dlc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been working on trails for 250k kills; Doing loops of old town , or the church area with exo/vacuum upgrade. Zombie crowds aren't always respawning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Onsidic, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Onsidic
    Onsidic Guest

Dead Rising 4 crashes by 2500 kills in chapter 5 after latest patch and/or stocking stuff dlc.

Been working on trails for 250k kills; Doing loops of old town , or the church area with exo/vacuum upgrade.

Zombie crowds aren't always respawning even after checkpoint reached comes up, this has happened since the 5gb update, now im also getting the game crashes after around 2500 kills and put me in the store with the message

Try That Again (sad face above)Something happened from our end. Waiting a bit might help.

refresh the page.

The error code is 1, in case you need it.

CV: +w3KV8md7kKUcCqD.

I uninstalled game, and also uninstall the stocking stuff DLC.

Reinstalled the game.. now my old town shelter is empty (guess all my level 5 shelters are now empty..)Yes i had completed all case files.

Also tried soft/hard resets.

:)

Onsidic, Dec 21, 2016
  2. Top 3 Games at launch You Can't do without

Forza Motorsport 5, Battlefield 4, & a toss-up between either Killer Instinct or Dead Rising 3.

Galactic Geek, Dec 21, 2016
  3. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    Mega Man X coming to DR3

Dead Rising 3 has 4 confirmed DLC that adds new playable characters, mission, weapons and some other stuff. After looking at the names of the dlc I wouldn't rule out any guest appearances.

Burst Axe, Dec 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: