dead rising 3 invite failed to sent plz try again

Discus and support dead rising 3 invite failed to sent plz try again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant play with my friend in usa im in australia never had problem befor xbox 1 we can play KI n bf4 but not dr3 done everything on youtube n forums... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SemiproShooter, Jan 1, 2014.

1. dead rising 3 invite failed to sent plz try again

I cant play with my friend in usa im in australia never had problem befor xbox 1 we can play KI n bf4 but not dr3 done everything on youtube n forums still not working. 4 years playing xbox n now we cant play the 1 game we love 2 play together help microsoft
    plz this is dumb 22 nov till 2 jan 2014 still nothing

:)

SemiproShooter, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Dead Rising 3 Co op issue

when i try to send my friend an invite to my game it says "failed to send invite to current game session, try again later". every time and we are in a dead rising 3 party and both have made it to where we can invite each other. anyone else
    with the same problem?

Dark Predator11, Jan 1, 2014
  3. jetlag561
    jetlag561 Guest
    Party Chat and Dead Rising 3 invites failing

dead rising 3 problems, i keep getting this message everytime i try to do a co-op game with other people. failed to send invite to party please try again later"

NAT: open

put xbox one back to factory settings

unloaded and loaded game from online

anyone know how to fix?

jetlag561, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

This a glitch. And only way fix it is a patch. And it up to MS or the developer make and release one.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: