Dead rising 3 help

Discus and support Dead rising 3 help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well I do know you cannot give them an "Ultimate Reaper" Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jan 10, 2014.

  1. Dead rising 3 help


    Well I do know you cannot give them an "Ultimate Reaper"
     
    Listed mia 510, Jan 10, 2014
    #16
  2. [quote user="vG Ghostz"]

    How u make a laser sword

    [/quote]

    Flashlight and gems, after you get the blueprint.
     
    DocHolliday 7, Jan 10, 2014
    #17
  3. If you unlock it's weapon type thing in the attributes you can make it out of all kinds of things. (Keyboard+Football, Printer+Brick, Tv+HubCap) + Many more combinations
     
    Listed mia 510, Jan 10, 2014
    #18
  4. Dead rising 3 help

    [quote user="Listed mia 510"]

    Well I do know you cannot give them an "Ultimate Reaper"

    [/quote]

    Exactly. They always tell Nick, "Get that thing out of my face".
     
    DocHolliday 7, Jan 10, 2014
    #19
  5. When i first got my X1 DR3 was the only game i played for like 2 weeks straight i didnt want to touch another game!! lol now im sick of it and barley play it anymore....still a fun game to come back to every once in a while for sure!
     
    DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 10, 2014
    #20
  6. Just play through the game and do whatever objectives pop up. The game is all about replay so you will always have a chance to get everything done. I would spend hours just freeroaming and still get things done. Just play and enjoy yourself.
     
    CollapseControl, Jan 10, 2014
    #21
  7. echto360
    echto360 Guest
    [quote user="Listed mia 510"]

    Well I do know you cannot give them an "Ultimate Reaper"

    [/quote]That's a fun one!
     
    echto360, Jan 10, 2014
    #22
  8. C0MP3LLED
    C0MP3LLED Guest

    Dead rising 3 help

    I might try DR again, I played for about a hour and a half then became bored of it.
     
    C0MP3LLED, Oct 31, 2018
    #23
  9. jourmoi Win User

    fyi Dead Rising 3 update 13GB mandatory

  10. x24hrs2livex Win User

    world at war

  11. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

    So what's everybody looking forward to for the rest of 2016?

    dead rising triple pack dead rising 4 forza horizon 3
  12. PlatinumSpectre Win User

    XBOX ONE games for gold - July !

  13. Stumpy Rumpy Win User

    in middle of game cuts out help!!

    I'm having this issue with Peggle 2 and Dead Rising 3. it has happened twice in Dead Rising 3 but countless times in Peggle 2.
Thema:

Dead rising 3 help

Loading...
  1. Dead rising 3 help - Similar Threads - Dead rising help

  2. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...
  3. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  4. Dead Space mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Dead Space mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X: Hi there, recently I started playing Dead Space game on Xbox Series X. I was playing for some time on Xbox controller but as I use for other shooter games keyboard and mouse I tried also in Dead...
  5. Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.

    in XboX Insiders
    Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.: I hope this message finds you well. I would like to kindly suggest the addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the "Stream Your Own Game" feature on xCloud. As someone living under difficult...
  6. Left 4 dead 2 dlc's

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Left 4 dead 2 dlc's: I have the left for dead 2 CD, and I want to purchase and play the dlc's they have advertised. I saw that the Xbox 360 store has been disabled. But I was wondering if there is still anyway I can...
  7. Red dead redemption disc not working.

    in XboX Insiders
    Red dead redemption disc not working.: I don’t even know if this is the right place to post this but I have this Xbox 360 disc for red dead redemption and if I put it in my Xbox one it doesn’t work even when I install it first then...
  8. game key accepted take me to a dead link to download game ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    game key accepted take me to a dead link to download game ?: Bought a game key for ms flight 2020, key is accepted ond give me a link . when I click the link I get error code umpalOUgSZlu1v3rKVLOg.14 and say page cannot be found. this is for the PC version...
  9. Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs?: Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs 3c24d5a9-c33a-437d-ab7f-48391778e575
  10. Dead By Daylight. Connecting issue.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight. Connecting issue.: 31.12.2023 I purchased Dead by Daylight. I can't launch it because Xbox is forcing me to purchase a Game Pass plan. Why is that since I bought the game 1.5 years ago? Dead by Daylight: DEFINITE...