Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!

Discus and support Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Dynamic Sausage"] I'd say it's unfair to base a whole console generation on one poor experience. Unfortunately I can't help with your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TROLL OF HORROR, Jan 24, 2014.

  1. Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!


    [quote user="Dynamic Sausage"]

    I'd say it's unfair to base a whole console generation on one poor experience. Unfortunately I can't help with your problem as I haven't player DR3 but you should definitely check out some other games, you'll soon see that this gen is off to a cracking start!

    [/quote]Isn't it a bit lame to show off the new console with a game with notably sub par performance? Especially given how much people are paying for these machines; £430 is a lot of money, whether you're happy with it or not.

    Besides what else is there? The launch lineup for both consoles is decidedly bleak. I don't think anyone's off to a great start - and don't forget the game's have now dramatically increased in price, plus both consoles stick the content behind a paywall
    if you want to play online (nothing new for the xbox).

    It's hard to get excited when you're being gouged like that.
     
    signoftheserpent, Jan 28, 2014
    #31
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    You have not played the game Strange so shut up. There is nothing notably sub par about the performance of DR3 as everyone here who actually owns it keeps saying.
     
    John Dowding, Jan 28, 2014
    #32
  3. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    It may not run at 1080p or 60fps but mowing down hundreds of zombies on a Rollerhawg, with blood guts and limbs flying off in all directions is still for me the highlight of next-gen so far
     
    neilhorgan, Jan 28, 2014
    #33
  4. Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!

    then why bother with expensive new technology for this game? Just release it on 360.
     
    signoftheserpent, Jan 28, 2014
    #34
  5. ^^^ It wouldn't run on the 360
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Oct 31, 2018
    #35
  6. PhilMarck Win User

    Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!

    > Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!

    -

    I should've expected that this was coming from TROLL OF HORROR.
  7. signoftheserpent Win User

    Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!

    then why bother with expensive new technology for this game? Just release it on 360.
  8. superSnausages Win User

    Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!

    ^^^ According to that link though it really does sound like it improves nothing.
  9. neilhorgan Win User

    Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!

    As is the 'Armadillo' - find a good spot, wait 'til your surrounded by zombies and then circle strafe with the cannon, Glorious carnage!
  10. Daft Badger Win User

    Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!

    Funnily i've had no frame rate issues on any of my 3 playthroughs of DR3,before or after the update.

    The dlc was a bit pants but that ran fine as well.
Thema:

Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!

Loading...
  1. Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing! - Similar Threads - Dead Rising 13GB

  2. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...
  3. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  4. Dead Space mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Dead Space mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X: Hi there, recently I started playing Dead Space game on Xbox Series X. I was playing for some time on Xbox controller but as I use for other shooter games keyboard and mouse I tried also in Dead...
  5. Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.

    in XboX Insiders
    Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.: I hope this message finds you well. I would like to kindly suggest the addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the "Stream Your Own Game" feature on xCloud. As someone living under difficult...
  6. Left 4 dead 2 dlc's

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Left 4 dead 2 dlc's: I have the left for dead 2 CD, and I want to purchase and play the dlc's they have advertised. I saw that the Xbox 360 store has been disabled. But I was wondering if there is still anyway I can...
  7. Red dead redemption disc not working.

    in XboX Insiders
    Red dead redemption disc not working.: I don’t even know if this is the right place to post this but I have this Xbox 360 disc for red dead redemption and if I put it in my Xbox one it doesn’t work even when I install it first then...
  8. game key accepted take me to a dead link to download game ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    game key accepted take me to a dead link to download game ?: Bought a game key for ms flight 2020, key is accepted ond give me a link . when I click the link I get error code umpalOUgSZlu1v3rKVLOg.14 and say page cannot be found. this is for the PC version...
  9. Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs?: Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs 3c24d5a9-c33a-437d-ab7f-48391778e575
  10. Dead By Daylight. Connecting issue.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight. Connecting issue.: 31.12.2023 I purchased Dead by Daylight. I can't launch it because Xbox is forcing me to purchase a Game Pass plan. Why is that since I bought the game 1.5 years ago? Dead by Daylight: DEFINITE...