Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!

Discus and support Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yup, the armadillo rocks! Especially when you've got your character maxed out and vehicles no longer take damage, although the Junk car is equally cool... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TROLL OF HORROR, Jan 24, 2014.

  1. Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!


    Yup, the armadillo rocks! Especially when you've got your character maxed out and vehicles no longer take damage, although the Junk car is equally cool in it's own way.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Jan 25, 2014
    #16
  2. PhilMarck
    PhilMarck Guest
    > Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!

    -

    I should've expected that this was coming from TROLL OF HORROR.
     
    PhilMarck, Jan 26, 2014
    #17
  3. ^^^^ Yup... Never heard such rubbish tbh.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Jan 26, 2014
    #18
  4. Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!

    ^^^ According to that link though it really does sound like it improves nothing.
     
    superSnausages, Jan 26, 2014
    #19
  5. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    What's to improve?? Game runs perfectly well.
     
    John Dowding, Jan 26, 2014
    #20
  6. Why release a 13GB patch then?
     
    superSnausages, Jan 26, 2014
    #21
  7. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    No idea, have you played it and experienced problems?
     
    John Dowding, Jan 26, 2014
    #22
  8. Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!

    No, I just don't like the idea of companies releasing crazy huge unoptimised patches now.
     
    superSnausages, Jan 26, 2014
    #23
  9. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    As was stated above DLC could be a big part of it I suppose, all I know is this so called frame rate issues is bull crap as anyone who actually owns a copy and isn't a PS4 troll can confirm. DLC sizes were creeping up on the 360 so I guess they will
    be bigger this gen?
     
    John Dowding, Jan 26, 2014
    #24
  10. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    [quote user="Lofty Who"]

    what's that saying, ... "Don't feel the trolls" ...

    [/quote]

    I think it's 'feed' mate, but it probably helps not to feel them either. Nothing worse than an excited Troll, or a potential lawsuit on your hands ;-)
     
    PrimoFuSion, Jan 26, 2014
    #25
  11. [quote user="zfair899"]

    Why release a 13GB patch then?

    [/quote]

    So the dlc weapons, vehicles, combos and their associated animations, audio, etc are available in coop for those that don't buy the DLC.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Jan 26, 2014
    #26
  12. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    [quote user="PrimoFuSion"]

    [quote user=""]

    what's that saying, ... "Don't feel the trolls" ...

    [/quote]

    I think it's 'feed' mate, but it probably helps not to feel them either. Nothing worse than an excited Troll, or a potential lawsuit on your hands ;-)

    [/quote]

    Lmao, given the choice I'd rather feed them ;-)
     
    Lofty Who, Jan 26, 2014
    #27
  13. voteDC
    voteDC Guest

    Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!

    [quote user="Lofty Who"]Lmao, given the choice I'd rather feed them ;-)[/quote]Lies.

    I've seen you tempt them out with a few tasty goats in order to cop a quick grope.
     
    voteDC, Jan 26, 2014
    #28
  14. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    [quote user="voteDC"]

    [quote user=""]Lmao, given the choice I'd rather feed them ;-)[/quote]Lies.

    I've seen you tempt them out with a few tasty goats in order to cop a quick grope.

    [/quote]

    Come on Mr Vote, it was just on the one occasion, no need to mention that ;-)
     
    Lofty Who, Jan 26, 2014
    #29
  15. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    Hard to get much action at Lofty's age, he has to take what he can get!
     
    PrimoFuSion, Jan 27, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing!

Loading...
  1. Dead Rising 3 13GB patch improves nothing! - Similar Threads - Dead Rising 13GB

  2. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...
  3. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  4. Dead Space mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Dead Space mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X: Hi there, recently I started playing Dead Space game on Xbox Series X. I was playing for some time on Xbox controller but as I use for other shooter games keyboard and mouse I tried also in Dead...
  5. Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.

    in XboX Insiders
    Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.: I hope this message finds you well. I would like to kindly suggest the addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the "Stream Your Own Game" feature on xCloud. As someone living under difficult...
  6. Left 4 dead 2 dlc's

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Left 4 dead 2 dlc's: I have the left for dead 2 CD, and I want to purchase and play the dlc's they have advertised. I saw that the Xbox 360 store has been disabled. But I was wondering if there is still anyway I can...
  7. Red dead redemption disc not working.

    in XboX Insiders
    Red dead redemption disc not working.: I don’t even know if this is the right place to post this but I have this Xbox 360 disc for red dead redemption and if I put it in my Xbox one it doesn’t work even when I install it first then...
  8. game key accepted take me to a dead link to download game ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    game key accepted take me to a dead link to download game ?: Bought a game key for ms flight 2020, key is accepted ond give me a link . when I click the link I get error code umpalOUgSZlu1v3rKVLOg.14 and say page cannot be found. this is for the PC version...
  9. Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs?: Is there a way to purchase the left 4 dead 2 dlcs 3c24d5a9-c33a-437d-ab7f-48391778e575
  10. Dead By Daylight. Connecting issue.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight. Connecting issue.: 31.12.2023 I purchased Dead by Daylight. I can't launch it because Xbox is forcing me to purchase a Game Pass plan. Why is that since I bought the game 1.5 years ago? Dead by Daylight: DEFINITE...