Dead or Alive 4 online status?

Discus and support Dead or Alive 4 online status? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For two weeks (since September 18th) when accessing Dead or Alive 4's online (a backwards compatible Xbox 360 game), it comes up with a message saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SandS5, Sep 27, 2023.

1. SandS5
    SandS5 Guest

For two weeks (since September 18th) when accessing Dead or Alive 4's online (a backwards compatible Xbox 360 game), it comes up with a message saying it "cannot connect to Xbox Live. " I've double and triple checked (including resetting my modems and router) and it's not my internet problem because I can play online for every other Xbox 360 title I own, for both the original Xbox 360 system and backwards on Series X without a problem. I've asked other Xbox gamers and they too are experiencing this problem with this game but no problem for other Xbox 360 games online. I've also reached out to the developers of Dead or Alive 4 and they replied that I need to contact to Microsoft about this.

Could someone on the Support team look into this? Thanks.

:)

SandS5, Sep 27, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello SandS5,

Thank you for patiently waiting and truly apologized for some delay in my end.

We have consulted this issue to our internal support team and for this to be investigated by our engineer, provide feedback through Report a problem app which can be downloaded in your console from Microsoft Store. See the complete steps provided in this link: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

The solution may not be provided overnight but know that our engineers will start to rolled out an investigation once feedback is submitted. Our goal to provide the best experience will remain.

Thank you for sharing this concern to us and glad to provide direction where we can get the best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello SandS5,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, when playing game Dead or Alive 4 online a backward compatible Xbox 360 game, you will not be able to proceed due to an error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We appreciate for trying some troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue. Since the problem persist, here are the additional troubleshooting steps we can perform:

1.Restart Your Console: Hold down the power button on the front of your console for at least 10 seconds, until it shuts off. Now disconnect the power cable from the Xbox, wait for another 10 seconds, and reconnect, then restart.

2. Delete System Update: In the console, go to Settings and select System. Select Storage. Highlight the memory drive Enter the following sequence of buttons: LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X. This opens the Delete System Update window. Select Yes. This restarts the console.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello SandS5,

Thank you for letting us know that the prior solution did not help resolve the issue. We do have other strategies to try.

We will consult this thread to our internal support team for further investigation. We will get back to you once we receive updates for your concern.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

5. SandS5 Win User

That solution had no effect.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

First Game

Dead or Alive 3 on the original Xbox.

Dead or Alive 4 on Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Dead or Alive 4 online status? - Similar Threads - Dead Alive online

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. “Dead by daylight windows”not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Dead by daylight windows”not loading: I open the game but it says i need internet connection but the steam version works flawlessly ive had this issue for over a month 8dd404c2-4dab-4eb2-a4bb-34ef2484889e
  4. Is my Xbox dead?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox dead?: Hey so my Xbox one day just shut off on me while I’m playing red dead online and it wouldn’t power back on I unplugged it waited a while turned it on and it shut off again within and hour I took...
  5. Xbox drift dead zone calibration

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox drift dead zone calibration: Hey Xbox, how hard is it to program a dead zone slider for your controllers so when your controllers start to drift we can increase it so they don’t drive us nuts.. thanks. Just a small...
  6. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  7. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  8. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  9. Digital "DEAD OR ALIVE 5"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital "DEAD OR ALIVE 5": Bought Digital "DEAD OR ALIVE 5" in January 2018 on XBOX360. Now on "Xbox X" The game is only available to purchase. I have Ultimate subscription. bfb03c7a-b404-4fec-91d4-de8f8af04fbe
  10. I keep trying to play dead or alive last round core fighters and the game pass option keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep trying to play dead or alive last round core fighters and the game pass option keeps...: PLEASE how do I stop it from showing every time I try to play 6772bae2-546f-4a36-bd7d-c3031fa9fc9f