Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in microsoft store

Discus and support Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello , Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in mirosoft store windows (saudi arabia) region why and whats the problem its deleted from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by -حسين الحربي, May 17, 2022.

1. Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in microsoft store

hello ,

Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in mirosoft store windows (saudi arabia) region

why and whats the problem its deleted from long time from the store i wanna buy the dlcs from long time can u guys add it?

this problem is only in saudi arabia region

as u can see in the picture there is only 1 dlc ... where is the other?
    Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in microsoft store [​IMG]

:)

-حسين الحربي, May 17, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello حسين 11, usually when items are not added in the store does not compete with Microsoft, but rather the developer who did not add the items, DLC's for some reason.

These reasons can be various, from copyright and copyright issues to censorship issues according to each country.

For better clarification the ideal would be to seek the support of the developer.

https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/
  3. - AJ - Win User

I bought a lot of characters on the console in dead by daylight, but I can't play these characters when I switch to my computer, it tells me to buy them again, can you help me?

Hi, Shady_403 Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues accessing your characters on PC.

Unfortunately, Dead by Daylight is not part of the "Play Anywhere" program and as such, it requires separate purchases for each gaming platform. This means that the base game and any DLC content purchased on console won't work on PC (and vice versa).

I'm afraid this is the reason why you don't see your characters in the PC version of the game.

-------

For your reference:

Dead By Daylight for Xbox consoles - https://www.xbox.com/games/store/dead-by-daylight/C0N22P73QZ60/0001

Dead By Daylight for Windows - https://www.xbox.com/games/store/dead-by-daylight-windows/9NMS4SFNBGBH/0010

Taking this Chucky DLC as an example - https://www.xbox.com/games/store/dead-by-daylight-chucky-chapter/9NXB9P4X3RP0/0010

If you look at the "Playable On" section, it mentions it can only be used on Xbox Consoles.

-------

As a fellow gamer, I understand this is probably not the answer you were hoping for. I'm sorry, Shady_403.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  4. Adurna101 Win User

dead by daylight

Hi bbbbbbmais um b,

The Microsoft Store (Game Pass) version of Dead by Daylight is Crossplay with the Steam version. However, they are not Cross-progression. For more information, see the official Dead by Daylight support page.

Happy gaming,

5. ImAice Win User

DeadByDaylight Issues

6. EsatTEMEL Win User

Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

Nvidia said :
    "

This has reference to being unable to use NVIDIA filters in Dead by Daylight from the GeForce Experience issue reported. Your case has been assigned to me to process further.

Dead by Daylight Microsoft Store (Xbox) version game filter is not supported in GeForce Experience. Only the steam version of Dead by Daylight game filters works in GeForce Experience."
Thema:

1. Dead by daylight windows dlcs are not showing up in microsoft store - Similar Threads - Dead daylight windows

2. “Dead by daylight windows”not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Dead by daylight windows”not loading: I open the game but it says i need internet connection but the steam version works flawlessly ive had this issue for over a month 8dd404c2-4dab-4eb2-a4bb-34ef2484889e
  3. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  5. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  6. I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me: I made the purchase of 12,500 cells and there was an error in the purchase where they deducted my money but did not give me the cells. 09912cc2-6b5f-4a3a-bccf-bbeee8e80d94
  7. Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem: Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters (a supported game is required to use this feature ). How can i fix this problem ? And I have dead by daylight on Steam but it working on...
  8. Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem: Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters (a supported game is required to use this feature ). How can i fix this problem ? And I have dead by daylight on Steam but it working on...
  9. Why my Dead by Daylight crash on PC only when I play from the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my Dead by Daylight crash on PC only when I play from the Microsoft Store?: When I play Dead by Daylight, the game keep crashing after few minutes without any error message. It happens only when I play DBD. My drivers are up to date and I reinstall the windows and it did...
  10. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0