DDOS'd by a group online, I have their account info, where do I go from here?

Discus and support DDOS'd by a group online, I have their account info, where do I go from here? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was just harassed along with a group of friends, the people in question AQU4W, G4TI, Sane Sauz, and NewScorpion9019 all engaged in this behavior,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KillerGamerDom, Aug 26, 2020.

1. DDOS'd by a group online, I have their account info, where do I go from here?

I was just harassed along with a group of friends, the people in question AQU4W, G4TI, Sane Sauz, and NewScorpion9019 all engaged in this behavior, threatening individuals with releases of their addresses, they even sent me my own address as proof not
    before ddos'ing me, luckily I have a hotspot on my phone and I was able to make this post, I have reported them to crime check for this as well but I would like to get xbox involved as they would have access to their addresses for the police as well as billing
    address, names, ect ect. I want to file a full police report for this. I have multiple witnesses, including people i've never met until this afternoon that can collaborate all of this.

:)

KillerGamerDom, Aug 26, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

DDOS'd by a group online, I have their account info, where do I go from here?