Ddos attacks on popular games

Discus and support Ddos attacks on popular games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been a gamer for many years now, unfortunately i have found such games as epics sea of thieves and fortnite an utter failure when it comes to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zane_889, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Zane_889
    Zane_889 Guest

I have been a gamer for many years now, unfortunately i have found such games as epics sea of thieves and fortnite an utter failure when it comes to security and welfare concerns under their legal duty of contract. It has become a known legal issue that by joing parties on these games which assign you to a crew online, leaves a backdoor IT route for not only the company being able to illegally access your netqork, but nefarious hacking scumbags who do on a daily event attempt to steal and or hack data on personnal related files on your network whilst you are actively playing the game.

In my many reported attempts at raising these crimes with the FBI i recieve no rrsponse as standard whilst the criminal abuse continues to happen.

After logging these attacks daily i have now refused to play anything that involves you joining parties on any Epic platform. I would add that tencents who own 40% stake in Epic is a hinese state owned company and as far as i am concerned is a national security risk.

Microsoft in turn have done absolutely nothing in dealing with such criminal hacks which are illegal under federal law to include UK and other international law. Microsoft are complicit in these attacks through a prevention and detect failure again falling under a contract formed with the purchase of microsoft merchandise.

:)

Zane_889, Feb 1, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

I have been a gamer for many years now, unfortunately i have found such games as epics sea of thieves and fortnite an utter failure when it comes to security and welfare concerns under their legal duty of contract. It has become a known legal issue that by joing parties on these games which assign you to a crew online, leaves a backdoor IT route for not only the company being able to illegally access your netqork, but nefarious hacking scumbags who do on a daily event attempt to steal and or hack data on personnal related files on your network whilst you are actively playing the game.

In my many reported attempts at raising these crimes with the FBI i recieve no rrsponse as standard whilst the criminal abuse continues to happen.

After logging these attacks daily i have now refused to play anything that involves you joining parties on any Epic platform. I would add that tencents who own 40% stake in Epic is a hinese state owned company and as far as i am concerned is a national security risk.

Microsoft in turn have done absolutely nothing in dealing with such criminal hacks which are illegal under federal law to include UK and other international law. Microsoft are complicit in these attacks through a prevention and detect failure again falling under a contract formed with the purchase of microsoft merchandise.
    If you had talked to a REAL law enforcement agent they would laugh at you

One you dont have a clue on how ddos happens

They happen over the internet NOT THRU the xbox network everyone would be disconnected if that were to happen not just you

Your ip is public unless you happen to know how to write your own network protocol thats not going to change

2 because the ddos doesnt happen over the network thwy cannot tell anything happened

They attack you thru your ISP

It is upto you and your isp to report it to the authorities
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Alguien bloquea la direccion Mac de mi xbox para que no pueda conectarme a internet ¿Sáben como puedo desbloquearla?

If you play games on Xbox Live, you could experience a denial of service (or DoS) or distributed denial of service (or DDoS) attack. Such attacks may render your device (your Xbox console or your computer)
    temporarily unable to connect to the Internet or to Xbox Live.

If you have an Xbox Live account, your Xbox console could experience a DoS attack or DDoS attack from another Xbox Live account holder. DoS attacks and DDoS attacks are sometimes used as retaliation between
    Xbox Live game players.

If you think you've experienced a DoS or DDoS attack, we recommend that you reset your Internet router and contact your Internet service provider (ISP). If you know who initiated the DoS or DDoS attack,
    you may also want to submit a player review to Xbox Live and avoid the attacker in the future.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

My Friend was booted offline by people

DoS or DDoS attack and what to do.

Overview

If you play games on Xbox Live, you could experience a denial of service (or DoS) attack or a distributed denial of service (or DDoS) attack. Such attacks may render your device (that is, your Xbox 360 console or your computer) temporarily unable to connect
    to the Internet or to Xbox Live.

If you have an Xbox Live account, your Xbox 360 console could experience a DoS attack or DDoS attack from another Xbox Live account. DoS attacks and DDoS attacks are sometimes used as retaliation between Xbox Live gameplayers.

If you think you've experienced a DoS or DDoS attack, we recommend that you reset your Internet router and contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP). If you know who initiated the DoS or DDoS attack, you may also want to submit a player review to Xbox Live
    and avoid the attacker in the future.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Is there any process to report a "boot" to any authorities?

"Boots" are done via Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, and are illegal in basically all countries.

Therefore the process to report such an DDoS attack would be to contact your ISP, as they can check their logfiles about the attack.

Then contact your local police and have them work with the ISP to determine the source of the DDoS attack and take the necessary steps.

Also check the
    official FAQ about DDoS attacks here
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

DDoS problem

DoS and DDoS attacks on Xbox One FAQ

If you play games on Xbox Live, you could experience a denial of service (or DoS) or distributed denial of service (or DDoS) attack. Such attacks may render your device (your Xbox console or your computer) temporarily unable to connect to the Internet or
    to Xbox Live.

If you have an Xbox Live account, your Xbox console could experience a DoS attack or DDoS attack from another Xbox Live account holder. DoS attacks and DDoS attacks are sometimes used as retaliation between Xbox Live game players.

If you think you've experienced a DoS or DDoS attack, we recommend that you reset your Internet router and contact your Internet service provider (ISP). If you know who initiated the DoS or DDoS attack, you may also want to submit a player review
    to Xbox Live and avoid the attacker in the future.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/networking/dos-attacks-faq#d9a81309d8d04f22903b7f8f46267782
Thema:

1. Ddos attacks on popular games - Similar Threads - Ddos attacks popular

2. How do i stop a ddos attack?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i stop a ddos attack?: Alright, ima start off strong by saying xbox is not secure at all and ive been getting ddos attacked multiple times and havent been able to play for atleast a week every time. it says 100% packet...
  3. ddos attack on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    ddos attack on pc: hello i was just attacked by a ddossed in a online game called rainbow six siege and would like to know if i can fix what he did to my wifi router and if there's a way to get compensation from any...
  4. How do I get help to stop DDOS attacks against my xbox and account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get help to stop DDOS attacks against my xbox and account: My console is being targeted by Rainbow six siege players who are continously monitoring my xbox ip address and as soon as they see that I'm playing Siege they send packets to my address and kick...
  5. Ddos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddos attack: I just got ddos attacked twice in a row on xbox rainbow six siege their username is [mod removed] please help me out 816b335f-0b2e-4833-8ceb-20199313a4ed
  6. : Ddos attack

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Ddos attack: : Ddos attack No. Reporting them is the only way to have the enforcement team investigate and possibly ban them. 121196fd-f40a-4e30-9d11-63b866e597be
  7. Report ddos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report ddos attack: I want to report someone by the name of [mod removed] because he openly admitted to mu friend that he ddosed me. This was all over a game of gta which he lost so he took his anger out on me by...
  8. ddos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    ddos attack: My friend and I have been ddossed recently. Is there any way we can get back at him or report him? I'm asking this because there isn't any sort of "ddos" category to report him so what can we do?...
  9. DDos attack

in XBoX Accessibility
    DDos attack: Recently I have been getti g DDosed and I know who it is can i get them banned some how? 5564e2fc-7506-4251-a510-4d96543d2308
  10. DDos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDos attack: I know this person called [mod removd] and he boots people offline and he's threatening to boot me offline can you do something af9d7936-82cd-4fc3-9a41-5f623995889b