ddos attack on pc

Discus and support ddos attack on pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i was just attacked by a ddossed in a online game called rainbow six siege and would like to know if i can fix what he did to my wifi router and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sour-_-, May 13, 2024.

1. Sour-_-
    Sour-_- Guest

ddos attack on pc

hello i was just attacked by a ddossed in a online game called rainbow six siege and would like to know if i can fix what he did to my wifi router and if there's a way to get compensation from any part of this because i either have to buy a whole new router or pc because nothing is working and the only reason I'm able to send this is via mobile hotspot

:)

Sour-_-, May 13, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

ddos attack on pc

Hi Sour. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services. You'd have to speak to your internet provider regarding this issue, they will need to address it on their side.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. ngocphi Win User

Internet Security through Xbox LIVE Gaming

ok do you klnow how the internet works

everything must have an IP that is a fact

please google internet

actually you can prevent IP attacks if your firewall is not blocking DOS attacks you need to upgrade your hardware

are you sure you are talking about the same thing?

most likely its a DOS attack from 1 person

you cannot be attacked by millions of IPs from a DOS attack

thats an DDOS attack and your ISP will detect those

a person cannot use that to use a DDOS requires hundreds of PCs and aren't used for a mere gamer it usually targets corporations and in all the years of xbox live there hasn't been an DDOS attack against xbox

and if it is a DDOS you don't have to call the police for that

thats is a NATIONAL level threat worthy of FBI or any international police force and they will investigate it
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Is there any process to report a "boot" to any authorities?

"Boots" are done via Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, and are illegal in basically all countries.

Therefore the process to report such an DDoS attack would be to contact your ISP, as they can check their logfiles about the attack.

Then contact your local police and have them work with the ISP to determine the source of the DDoS attack and take the necessary steps.

Also check the
    official FAQ about DDoS attacks here
  5. dinzey scheelings Win User

I got DDOSed yesterday

ddos attack lol????

do you even know what DDOS is?

first of all if it was a DDOS attack then you should be complaining at your ISP since your service of internet was denied

Microsoft cant do anything about that neither can Xbox support...

go to your ISP file a complaint and make sure they start a investigation

xbox cant do anything against DDOS attack neither do u have any proof of this so called DDOS attack
  6. bLiNdSnIpErZ20 Win User

Trying to Connect to EA Servers keep getting error message

Thema:

ddos attack on pc

1. ddos attack on pc - Similar Threads - ddos attack

2. How do i stop a ddos attack?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i stop a ddos attack?: Alright, ima start off strong by saying xbox is not secure at all and ive been getting ddos attacked multiple times and havent been able to play for atleast a week every time. it says 100% packet...
  3. How do I get help to stop DDOS attacks against my xbox and account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get help to stop DDOS attacks against my xbox and account: My console is being targeted by Rainbow six siege players who are continously monitoring my xbox ip address and as soon as they see that I'm playing Siege they send packets to my address and kick...
  4. Ddos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddos attack: I just got ddos attacked twice in a row on xbox rainbow six siege their username is [mod removed] please help me out 816b335f-0b2e-4833-8ceb-20199313a4ed
  5. : Ddos attack

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Ddos attack: : Ddos attack No. Reporting them is the only way to have the enforcement team investigate and possibly ban them. 121196fd-f40a-4e30-9d11-63b866e597be
  6. Report ddos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report ddos attack: I want to report someone by the name of [mod removed] because he openly admitted to mu friend that he ddosed me. This was all over a game of gta which he lost so he took his anger out on me by...
  7. ddos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    ddos attack: My friend and I have been ddossed recently. Is there any way we can get back at him or report him? I'm asking this because there isn't any sort of "ddos" category to report him so what can we do?...
  8. DDos attack

in XBoX Accessibility
    DDos attack: Recently I have been getti g DDosed and I know who it is can i get them banned some how? 5564e2fc-7506-4251-a510-4d96543d2308
  9. DDos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDos attack: I know this person called [mod removd] and he boots people offline and he's threatening to boot me offline can you do something af9d7936-82cd-4fc3-9a41-5f623995889b
  10. Ddos attack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddos attack: So i was ddos attacked simply because i was down and my "teammate" refused to pick me up when it wasnt a risk to him at all so i got mad and was talking trash back and forth with him he invited me...