DayZ won’t play after renewing GamePass

Discus and support DayZ won’t play after renewing GamePass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My GamePass expired Jan 5 2024. Jan 10 I bought DayZ (for Livonia) and a 6 month subscription to GamePass Ultimate. Now when I try to log onto any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slideways5955, Jan 11, 2024.

1. DayZ won’t play after renewing GamePass

My GamePass expired Jan 5 2024. Jan 10 I bought DayZ (for Livonia) and a 6 month subscription to GamePass Ultimate. Now when I try to log onto any server it takes me to a GamePass screen and says I need to subscribe. All other games are working with my new 6 month subscription. I have uninstalled DayZ and reset my Xbox and reinstalled DayZ twice and still the same problem. I am logged into Xbox Live, I can see my Gammertag at the top of the DayZ start screen. Not sure what else to do at this point. Any suggestions or has anyone also had this problem?

:)

Slideways5955, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Try it; Otherwise, it may be a game bug and you will need to contact game support directly.
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Slideways5955, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I understand a little about the problem you are presenting, for this type of problem the best thing I can recommend is to contact support directly. since this has something to do with payments and billing. We cannot solve these types of problems here on the forum since we are only players like you who help each other with basic problems, we are not Microsoft employees.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be attentive to continue helping you.
  4. Slideways5955 Win User

Hi, thanks for the reply. I will try that when I get home from work. Aside from DayZ everything else is working, I can play everything else on gamepass, it’s functioning.
  5. AshleyFowler1 Win User

Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires game pass to play

No I have no game pass after mine expired I brought the game. I load dayz and click play but it comes up with game pass options the live gold and another one and won’t let me play unless I buy one
  6. AshleyFowler1 Win User

Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires game pass to play

No I have no game pass after mine expired , I brought the game thinking I didn’t need one. When I go into dayz and click play it loads up game pass deals the live gold one and another one and won’t let me play unless I buy one
Thema:

1. DayZ won’t play after renewing GamePass - Similar Threads - DayZ won’t play

2. Trouble with DAYZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with DAYZ: When I try joining a server the game goes thru the paces then locks up. The people I’m playing with see that I joined but my screen is just locked up ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and...
  3. Trouble with DAYZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with DAYZ: When I try joining a server the game goes thru the paces then locks up. The people I’m playing with see that I joined but my screen is just locked up fb6d576a-2c22-4ed4-9d2d-9a3e2ad6c520
  4. Why can't I shoot with my mouse on dayz. keyboard moves the player fine not had this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I shoot with my mouse on dayz. keyboard moves the player fine not had this...: Help with getting mouse to shoot and aim in dayz 242baeb4-e508-4abe-92ee-de034bfe9c54
  5. Dayz servers missing erro codes fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dayz servers missing erro codes fix: If your keep logging in to erro codes and can't get the servers in dayz go on to the servers hosted by players any will be fine, play a few minutes and it will force an update on your console.....
  6. My VoIP doesn’t work on the game DayZ and I cannot delete saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My VoIP doesn’t work on the game DayZ and I cannot delete saved data: For some reason despite having a headset my VOIP isn’t enabled in dayZ I’m not sure if it’s an in game issue but I’ve also noticed I cannot delete the synced file to see whether it’s corrupt I can...
  7. playing dayz on x box through my computer and it looks really bad any way to enhance how it...

in XboX Insiders
    playing dayz on x box through my computer and it looks really bad any way to enhance how it...: playing dayz on x box through my computer and it looks really bad any way to enhance how it plays submitted by /u/CulturalElderberry54 [link] [comments]
  8. who will reimburse us for the broken servers in Dayz XBox with nitrado

in XBoX on Windows
    who will reimburse us for the broken servers in Dayz XBox with nitrado: who will reimburse us for the broken servers in Dayz Box with nitrado? 3ea9b999-bcd9-4ed1-9297-0ef681f4c3ae
  9. How to unfold flags on dayz editor

in XboX Insiders
    How to unfold flags on dayz editor: If anyone knows, how do you unfold the flag in the editor and have it unfolded in game? submitted by /u/R4G3xKR4Z3D [link] [comments]
  10. I keep getting an error code for DayZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting an error code for DayZ: Hi I play DayZ all the time with my husband. He has the disk and I downloaded it with Game pass. I keep getting BIOS Error 0x00050017 Communication error resource unreachable or unavailable....