Days Gone request for PC Game Pass

Discus and support Days Gone request for PC Game Pass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello !!! It is posible to add Days Gone for PC Game Pass ? Have a good day !!! submitted by /u/geomihai10 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/geomihai10, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Days Gone request for PC Game Pass

Hello !!!

It is posible to add Days Gone for PC Game Pass ?

Have a good day !!!

submitted by /u/geomihai10
    [link] [comments]

/u/geomihai10, Dec 1, 2023
  2. JonahChawre Win User

Xbox refund issue

Few days ago I purchased xbox Game pass pc and yesterday I cancel it and request to get refund but after 24 hour I didn't get refund
  3. Georges C. Win User

Is Game Pass for PC gone?

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Georges C

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

Hello Xaipher, as you own the Ultimate Game Pass so you can have only the Game Pass for PC you will have to wait for your Ultimate to expire or cancel it immediately.

Ideally, keep Ultimate, turn off automatic subscription renewal, and wait for it to end.

The impossibility of downgrading is because it is separate services and subscriptions.

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-game-pass/pc-ga...

Best regards,

4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Is Game Pass for PC gone?

5. John P_14 Win User

Elder Scrolls Online PC on gamepass?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

At this time, Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) is not available on PC Game Pass. If you would like to see ESO added to PC Game Pass, the best way to request it is to give feedback to Xbox Game Pass support through this link; https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil... then click on the question "Can I request games" then click on the link provided. They may consider your request in future updates to the Game Pass library. However, there is no guarantee that they will add the game to the Game Pass library.
  6. nwrlds Win User

Capcom Street Fighter no for XBOX ONE

Plug your PC into the TV and play with a Xbox controller. The days of having to sit at a desk to game on a PC are long gone.
Thema:

Days Gone request for PC Game Pass

1. Days Gone request for PC Game Pass - Similar Threads - Days Gone request

2. I moved my 7 Days to Die installation to a new drive and my saved worlds and profiles are gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I moved my 7 Days to Die installation to a new drive and my saved worlds and profiles are gone.: it's not in the appdata nor the original drive anymore. why didnt it get carried over to the new drive? what can i do to retrieve it? 087ba50a-c846-4c40-9aac-cadc9d46f129
  3. alpha skip ahead gone after going to alpha I'm 48 lvl almost 7 years n I had ash day 1 cuz...

in XboX Insiders
    alpha skip ahead gone after going to alpha I'm 48 lvl almost 7 years n I had ash day 1 cuz...: What's the deal any1 else have this? submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  4. ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360: i’m freaking out right now all my GTA 5/online saved data is gone that includes story mode and online mode I’ve been playing GTA since you came out on 360 I spent years playing this game and...
  5. Xbox one 'Day One' Achievement is gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one 'Day One' Achievement is gone: Hi, I redeemed my Xbox One 'Day One' Achievement the day the Xbox One came out. I've had the achievement part of my list of achievements and I also added it to my showcase. It's been a couple of...
  6. EDITED and SAVED Upload Clips from a MONTH ago all the way back to ALMOST LAUNCH DAY GONE! :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EDITED and SAVED Upload Clips from a MONTH ago all the way back to ALMOST LAUNCH DAY GONE! :(: Never had to post here before, rarely had issues with my 360 or my One that couldn't be solved by google or troubleshooting, but I could only find one other person with this issue, and it was a...
  7. Last Day ... 3 games until perfect ... but all games played since 9/12/14 ARE GONE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last Day ... 3 games until perfect ... but all games played since 9/12/14 ARE GONE!: I was very excited. Today, all I had to play was three more games for perfect .... But after playing the three games, I noticed ... that something was terribly wrong! All my wins are missing...
  8. Valentines Day pack gone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valentines Day pack gone ?: Why Vanlentines Day pack gone ? 7f66f4d6-b663-4473-a401-3bb0572dce7f
  9. I bought a years worth of xbox live then hopped on the next day and it was gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a years worth of xbox live then hopped on the next day and it was gone: Can someone please help with this? 04535de1-1e14-4b0b-86fb-7a2a27f64d1c
  10. 14 Day Trial Gold Membership Gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 Day Trial Gold Membership Gone: So this morning I went to activated my 14 Day Trial XBox Live Gold Membership and I followed all the steps and everything and it still does not show me with a gold membership. This is not my...