Day Zero Edition: you have ZERO chances of playing the game if you did the digital download.

Discus and support Day Zero Edition: you have ZERO chances of playing the game if you did the digital download. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No matter what I did, I would get stuck at 1%, 2%, and 3% respectively. I had everything loaded up but they decided to tag on a little patch a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Forlorn Wolf, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Forlorn Wolf
    Forlorn Wolf Guest

Day Zero Edition: you have ZERO chances of playing the game if you did the digital download.

No matter what I did, I would get stuck at 1%, 2%, and 3% respectively. I had everything loaded up but they decided to tag on a little patch a few hours ago that *** everything up.

6.5 hours until Target opens. I am going to demand a refund for this failure.

:)

Forlorn Wolf, Nov 2, 2014
  2. XTC42863
    XTC42863 Guest
    Figured out why the COD: AW bundle codes don't work

If you read the item description on the Bestbuy page you will see that the bundle is the Day Zero edition and seeing as this is the limited edition there is no reason for them not to make this a day zero edition. Someone did make a post of a customer rep
    saying that they *** up and put in the code for the regular game instead of the day zero version.

XTC42863, Nov 2, 2014
  3. Eleven Simms
    Eleven Simms Guest
    360 Digital Download is not Day Zero?

I bought the Digital 360 version last night at 2 a.m., but it doesn't say it's the Day Zero Edition. I also cannot get my free Xbox one edition yet. I would like to know why I don't have a Day Zero Edition when it was bought on Day Zero. does this mean
    my free Xbox one upgrade won't be Day Zero edition?

Eleven Simms, Nov 2, 2014
  4. Codee
    Codee Guest

Good luck! I have the disc from Best Buy and it requires a 254mb update and it's downloading at 66.45 bytes per second. Yes - BYTES. Occasionally will hit 35kbps or so. 1.5 hours in and can't even get to a couple percent. Servers can't keep up I guess...not
    impressive.

Codee, Nov 2, 2014
  5. Kierstad
    Kierstad Guest
    Seems to be a perfect storm of epic proportions...bad code in their update that's basically forcing people to re-download if they don't know the proper steps, worse interactions with people in the preview program, and the digital edition well...I think you
    can infer from everything else that's going on just how horrible it is for the digital editions. The real question is, how much of this is on the Microsoft end, and how much of it is on Sledgehammer? Day Zero is quickly turning into Day Quarter...

Kierstad, Nov 2, 2014
  6. Zeckur
    Zeckur Guest
    Called xbox they had me remove any installation attempts of the game and remove my account from xbox.... signed in again and 20% now. Hope this helps

Zeckur, Nov 2, 2014
  7. Kierstad
    Kierstad Guest
    @Drazmic so completely removing your account from the Xbox and re-installing? Do you have disc or digital?

Kierstad, Nov 2, 2014
  8. Kierstad
    Kierstad Guest

@Drazmic Trying that...will have to see what happens

Kierstad, Nov 2, 2014
  9. fordiemufc
    fordiemufc Guest
    i really dont see how removing your profile will help....i just deleted it and started a fresh and i am at 46% but only downloading at speeds of 200/800kbs and i have 156mb connection so the speed side of will be down to traffic.

fordiemufc, Nov 2, 2014
  10. Kierstad
    Kierstad Guest
    @F0RD1E sometimes they recommend doing that if you have issues getting stuck in a loop like I have...although in this case, it is not resolving the issue. It still keeps cycling between 1-5%, then going all the way back down to queued, and starting over
    again. So freakin frustrating...and this isn't anything to do with traffic. Something is causing it to restart itself over and over again.

Kierstad, Nov 2, 2014
  11. fordiemufc
    fordiemufc Guest
    @Kierstad did you play the story mode?i did then got stuck at 100% so deleted it and started again but not trying the story mode just letting it do its thing.

trust me the slow download speeds will be because of traffic.

fordiemufc, Nov 2, 2014
  12. ICampBigDeal
    ICampBigDeal Guest
    Stuck at 3% install with Xbox One Console and Bundle. Picked up console with friends who bought the game they've been playing for over 3 hours now and I've been stuck at 3%???? Reset modem, Xbox, signed out and removed gamertag and re-setup. Still nothing?????
    You pay almost $500 and you cannot include a physical disc? They cost pennies to make? This is such BS!

ICampBigDeal, Nov 2, 2014
  13. Kierstad
    Kierstad Guest

@F0RD1E Again, this isn't slow download speeds for me...i think you need to re-read my post. I'm stuck in an endless loop of it getting to anywhere between 1% and 5%, then stopping, then showing Install ready, then queued, then repeating over and over again...please
    explain to me how that behavior is speed related? Speed related would be it just sitting stuck at 5% and then an hour later bumping to 6%, not resetting it's own status to install ready, then queued, then back at 0%.

Kierstad, Nov 2, 2014
  14. Payn3isLove
    Payn3isLove Guest
    So Ive just spent the last 3 hrs uninstalling and re-installing COD Advanced Warfare I purchased it on Sat then pre-downloaded it so it'll be ready to play and now I cant play it. Im really fricking *** right now I spent $100 on this only to be sitting here
    3 hrs not being able to play

Payn3isLove, Nov 2, 2014
  15. McQueen101
    McQueen101 Guest
    Well I cant digitally upgrade so theres another issue on Microsofts end yet again

McQueen101, Nov 2, 2014
Thema:

1. Day Zero Edition: you have ZERO chances of playing the game if you did the digital download. - Similar Threads - Zero Edition ZERO

2. Zero download speed and MTU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zero download speed and MTU: I recently moved into a new house and set up my Xbox and WiFi notified the people I moved into a different place and everything says it's fine. But games are having issues on playing online and...
  3. Roblox unplayable fps drops to zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox unplayable fps drops to zero: Okay so I stopped playing Roblox for two weeks and when I come back the game is completely unplayable I join one game and it barley loads then when it loads my FPS is at zero then it goes back to...
  4. Money added but balance still reads zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money added but balance still reads zero: Topped up my sons balance on Microsoft yesterday. However still showing as £0.00 balance. Payment has come out of my account and showing on the your family app as recent transaction....
  5. Anybody having issues when trying to play generation zero?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having issues when trying to play generation zero?: When i launch Generation Zero it asks me to sign in into xbox live, which i click. however it comes up with a error saying we can't sign into xbox live, i have tried uninstalling the game, the...
  6. Refund refused as reached limit for the year despite having zero refunds - how do I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund refused as reached limit for the year despite having zero refunds - how do I get...: Bought game as gift on my account by mistake Asked for refund so could buy for correct account as a gift Refund refused for a pre order game Reason given was exceed permitted number of...
  7. How to appeal a console ban if you have zero strikes ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to appeal a console ban if you have zero strikes ?: Hi everyone, My question is simple and ... Somewhat complicated I guess ? At the same time. I recently bought a used xbox series X console on facebook marketplace only to discover (after almost a...
  8. I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.: Hello, I've been trying to add money to my child's account with no luck. The transaction was approved, but his balance remains at zero. I can see the order on my order history, but the funds went...
  9. Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements wont unlock, and the achievements for a lot of my games are at zero. EDIT:...: Edit: Not all my games are at zero, the only ones not at zero are the xbox 360 games, others are at zero. Like the title says, I tried unlocking some achievements for a few games but nothing was...
  10. Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game...: При нажатие на кнопку приобрести происходить постоянная загрузка. На карте деньги есть. [Edit - Translation] - When you click on the purchase button, a continuous download occurs. There is money...