Day Zero Digital Download for Xbox 360 failure

Discus and support Day Zero Digital Download for Xbox 360 failure in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hard to understate just how disappointed I am after purchasing Day Zero edition from Gamestop.com (which then converts to Microsoft points), only to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Da Boogie Maan, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Day Zero Digital Download for Xbox 360 failure

Hard to understate just how disappointed I am after purchasing Day Zero edition from Gamestop.com (which then converts to Microsoft points), only to find out that Microsoft Store doesn't sell the Day Zero edition for Xbox 360 as digital download. And I
    found this out after receiving my download code from Gamestop at midnight last night. Seriously? Come on Microsoft & Gamestop. Shame on you for false advertising.

So in my desperation, I thought I could just purchase the Xbox One edition digital download and perhaps that would download to Xbox 360 since that's the ONLY Day One edition shown on Xbox.com. Of course, that didn't work, and now I'm out $60 in Microsoft
    bucks since I don't have an Xbox One. Now after more extensive searching, I found out that Xbox will credit early Xbox 360 digital download purchasers with Day One perks in a few weeks.

I realize that there are no refunds for game purchases, but Microsoft, can you please transfer my Xbox One purchase over to Xbox 360 so I can play the game I purchased? (I have screenshots to show all of this - but posting images to this forum is apparently
    too advanced. Tried gif, png, bmp and jpg in several sizes, no luck.)

The whole reason I purchased the digital download is because I'm planning to upgrade to Xbox One and wanted to have this game to play on Xbox One with the free upgrade offer (through March 31, 2015). I've been on the fence between XO and PS4 for quite some
    time. Hoping Microsoft makes this right - otherwise, my next-gen decision will be an easy decision.

-

:)

Da Boogie Maan, Nov 3, 2014
  2. How do I preorder call of duty advanced warfare on xbox360 console?

The xbox 360 is misleading. Bull .... I know. They only have digital download for the one. I preorder on the dashboard only to find out its a hard copy that wont even arrive day zero. FAQ microsoft. is mor concerned with taking your money then actually making
    there existing customers satisfied. What ever you do dont order the preorder day zero from the dashboard for the 360. you will not be able to play on day zero.

FATAL SWOOP 777, Nov 3, 2014
  3. Downloading digital version on Xbox 360 now..can't find my free upgrade on XBOX ONE..??

Same problem here still no digital freebies for the day zero edition and can't download for the xbox one either with free upgrade...

RIPD King Choco, Nov 3, 2014
  4. Day Zero Digital Download for Xbox 360 failure

And I'll add that level 2 Microsoft phone support was totally worthless (3 1/2 hour wait to get a real person). Hoping Microsoft can address this through forums...

Da Boogie Maan, Nov 3, 2014
  5. I purchased the 360 version and it was available to play instantly and that was at 5pm est Monday evening. The bigger question for me is where is my Xbox One upgrade??? It's not available and it's tuesday morning 4am est?

CAMPBLACKMAMBA, Nov 3, 2014
  6. McQueen101
    McQueen101 Guest
    @Flight White Million dollar question right there

McQueen101, Nov 1, 2018
  7. CAMPBLACKMAMBA Win User

I purchased the 360 version and it was available to play instantly and that was at 5pm est Monday evening. The bigger question for me is where is my Xbox One upgrade??? It's not available and it's tuesday morning 4am est?
  8. McQueen101 Win User

@Flight White Million dollar question right there
  9. Da Boogie Maan Win User

And I'll add that level 2 Microsoft phone support was totally worthless (3 1/2 hour wait to get a real person). Hoping Microsoft can address this through forums...
  10. ELITE CMDR 666 Win User

360 Digital Download is not Day Zero?

11. Cogent Anarchy Win User

360 Digital Download is not Day Zero?

Actually this is the right forum, the Xbox one version doesn't come out until 12 A.M. EST from what I've dug up, should've just got that one originally would've saved me a bunch of time.
Thema:

1. Day Zero Digital Download for Xbox 360 failure - Similar Threads - Zero Digital Download

2. Zero download speed and MTU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zero download speed and MTU: I recently moved into a new house and set up my Xbox and WiFi notified the people I moved into a different place and everything says it's fine. But games are having issues on playing online and...
  3. Roblox unplayable fps drops to zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox unplayable fps drops to zero: Okay so I stopped playing Roblox for two weeks and when I come back the game is completely unplayable I join one game and it barley loads then when it loads my FPS is at zero then it goes back to...
  4. Money added but balance still reads zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money added but balance still reads zero: Topped up my sons balance on Microsoft yesterday. However still showing as £0.00 balance. Payment has come out of my account and showing on the your family app as recent transaction....
  5. Anybody having issues when trying to play generation zero?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having issues when trying to play generation zero?: When i launch Generation Zero it asks me to sign in into xbox live, which i click. however it comes up with a error saying we can't sign into xbox live, i have tried uninstalling the game, the...
  6. Refund refused as reached limit for the year despite having zero refunds - how do I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund refused as reached limit for the year despite having zero refunds - how do I get...: Bought game as gift on my account by mistake Asked for refund so could buy for correct account as a gift Refund refused for a pre order game Reason given was exceed permitted number of...
  7. How to appeal a console ban if you have zero strikes ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to appeal a console ban if you have zero strikes ?: Hi everyone, My question is simple and ... Somewhat complicated I guess ? At the same time. I recently bought a used xbox series X console on facebook marketplace only to discover (after almost a...
  8. I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.: Hello, I've been trying to add money to my child's account with no luck. The transaction was approved, but his balance remains at zero. I can see the order on my order history, but the funds went...
  9. I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...: It's a newly built pc so I think this could have an effect on this issue e1ac1728-8e92-47b0-b570-48b4658d436c
  10. Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica: Below Zero Not Saving: Hello, Whenever I play Subnatuica: Below Zero and exit out and get back on, it does not save my progress. Even though I saved. Can you fix it? 1ed6eb84-7f44-44c1-9a5e-b61e98cc8d4b