DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!

Discus and support DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's funny that you complain about not being invited to the beta and that you have "friends" that were. My brother received an invite and in the email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BizarroMantis, Feb 26, 2014.

  1. DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!


    It's funny that you complain about not being invited to the beta and that you have "friends" that were. My brother received an invite and in the email it said that he could have a friend receive one as well. So if your friends are real friends they could
    have put your name in for being a participant.
     
    oXBlackThornXo, Mar 3, 2014
    #31
  2. Am I right in saying that there is nothing on Day 1 consoles to show it's a day one except an achievement? So a sticker, a controller are the 2 things you got DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE! ;)

    Now people who own more then the XB1 probably expect something for free since they already have free games on their (can not name here). Automatically, well why can't MS do this? That's an understandable mentality whether day 1 or not. It's just not going
    to happen, this is a business that simply will not do this no matter how much complaining happens.

    Galactic Geek, you answered this fairly by saying 5 months of playing it, imo this is the right answer.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Mar 3, 2014
    #32
  3. It has not been 5 months...its been 4! I would expect a price drop and pack-in after a year of sales ...but this feels like Microsoft admitting defeat! We should be given a coupon or season pass for Titan Fall or some sort of compensation...I don't feel
    that a price drop at the infancy stage of this console will install buyer confidence...How long can xbox one last? Will it drop further by the end of the year...? Very poor marketing if you ask me!
     
    DREDDs DESTINY, Mar 4, 2014
    #33
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

    DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!

    It is not a universal price drop...
     
    Burnin TODI, Mar 4, 2014
    #34
  5. Universal Price Drop or not...The UK had FIFA 14 packed in theirs from day one on already we got squat! Makes me feel like we are considered easy to be fair ...and know I did not know what I was getting into..I was assuming 1080p and 60 FPS not the current
    specs...I also was hoping the gamer achievement would have a value to it other than 0...I also thought I would be able to speak to my360 friends as well...and as far as being a cry baby ...I haven't shed a single tear...so please keep your rude childish bullying
    comments to yourself and show a little mutual respect! I again want to thank those who are courteous and pleasant in this forum whether agreeing or dis-agreeing! Thanks Again!
     
    DREDDs DESTINY, Mar 4, 2014
    #35
  6. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    its the short time between release and price drop that is the problem. 4 months is very quick to be dropping a price but MS had to react to the market in some way.
     
    Boas BS5, Mar 4, 2014
    #36
  7. Satsumo
    Satsumo Guest
    A £30 drop (i.e. less than 10%) in 4 months isn't a lot. I think you'll discover that a lot of electronic products have a bigger drop than that (especially since they tend to have greater retailer competition).

    We aren't "day one investors" - we didn't buy any shares. We brought a product and it's come down in price like most products do. Get over it.
     
    Satsumo, Mar 5, 2014
    #37
  8. DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!

    Since when is buying a gaming console deemed as an investment?

    MS invested in building the console for profit, you bought the console for entertainment.

    MS is just trying to gain higher enrollment by investing in a new sku.
     
    CeasedThought, Mar 5, 2014
    #38
  9. PixelPilot
    PixelPilot Guest
    I paid the equivalent of over $700 for a Day One Edition console with a "free" digital copy of FIFA here in the UK and the OP reckons that he got squat?

    What about a MUCH better purchase price for starters???
     
    PixelPilot, Mar 5, 2014
    #39
  10. 1. We got a nifty achievement and a Day one controller not to mention a Day One box which could be worth alot.

    2. There was no Playstation Day One Ed

    3. I have my voice play the best Next Gen console and enjoy its exclusive features.

    4. PS4 has issues to.
     
    ★Ranvir★★Malhi★, Oct 31, 2018
    #40
  11. DREDDs DESTINY Win User

    DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!

    It has not been 5 months...its been 4! I would expect a price drop and pack-in after a year of sales ...but this feels like Microsoft admitting defeat! We should be given a coupon or season pass for Titan Fall or some sort of compensation...I don't feel
    that a price drop at the infancy stage of this console will install buyer confidence...How long can xbox one last? Will it drop further by the end of the year...? Very poor marketing if you ask me!
  12. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!

    I stand by my original comment. This is a crybaby threat. You purchased something knowing full-well what you were getting and how this works. If it's buyers remorse then say so but you knew when purchasing that in the future other variations of the Xbox
    were going to be released. Cry me a river... when I bought mine it didn't come with a free game and I didn't expect one. Can these kinds of threads be blocked... Admins... sup?
  13. DopeySo Win User

    DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!

    As a day one X1 owner, I too would like some incentive for being an early adopter. Who wouldn't want a freebie. Now if we did get a freebie whatever it was, I think it'd would make it worse. Once we got a freebie, we'd expect more every time a price cut
    or new bundle came out.
  14. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!

    They were, were they? So I can buy Forza 5, Ryse, and Dead Rising 3 on Xbox 360 then can I?
  15. DREDDs DESTINY Win User

    DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!

    I want to set the record strait and clear things up a bit...I am not spoiled nor menstruating! I have worked hard for everything that I own. I was permanently injured in the line of duty whilst serving in the military trust me no hand-outs there! ...(I
    actually had to pay $99 extra for my console as gamestop logged in my last payment as $1.00 instead of $100.00 :( again...not the issue here...but I believed in the console's value so I paid it ) I want to thank those who have replied with kindness whether
    with me or against me...as for the rest of you lot who were mean and dis-respectful ..You have only shown your true quality and lack of concern so why even post...It just makes you look bad! All I am saying is Day ONE should mean more than a tiny decal on
    a controller that will wear-out if used too much...I wish it meant having a voice...and for me it took 4-months of saving up the money to be able to purchase this...but I did it... and it was an investment..if nothing more than a personal one. I miss the
    friendliness of the 360 and still feel drawn toward turning it instead of my shiny new xbox one! If I stuck my foot out with all the other day one players it would be nice for Microsoft to let us all know that they do care and ask us what we think and listen
    to what we have to say about it ! a day one logo on a controller is a bit like an" I <3 NY " t-shirt! I mean yeah...I'll wear it..but it's the experience while there that really matters!
Thema:

DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!

Loading...
  1. DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE! - Similar Threads - INVESTORS SHOULD VOICE

  2. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  5. My Xbox account get hacked what should I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the...
  6. I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...

    in XboX Insiders
    I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...: I want to see a 2nd comeback kinect if possible especially with the tech we have now I believe it'd be easier to make it work and yes I know if some existing games need support it would need to be...
  7. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  8. Should I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?: Pretty much title. It says that its unavailable for the app, is the current version only tied to certain games? submitted by /u/dantemp [link] [comments]
  9. why should you join xbox insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    why should you join xbox insiders?: hey everyone, I don't know if this topic already exists. what are the advantages and disadvantages of participating in the xbox insiders program? would you share your advice and experiences with...
  10. Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...: https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2026/03/20/our-commitment-to-windows-quality/ Windows has already realized that continuing with its Insider program in the current way was unsustainable,...