DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!

Discus and support DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yeah, I'd love to play Dead Rising 3, Ryse, and Forza 5 on 360. Would you point me to a place where I can buy them for 360 please? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BizarroMantis, Feb 26, 2014.

  1. DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!


    Yeah, I'd love to play Dead Rising 3, Ryse, and Forza 5 on 360. Would you point me to a place where I can buy them for 360 please?
     
    A Virtual Duck, Mar 2, 2014
    #16
  2. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    Not getting something for nothing is not a slap in the face. I am really getting tired of that stupid analogy. Get over your self. You're not an investor, you bought a product. Don't like the product return it. Can't return it, then don't use it.
     
    User 9242019, Mar 2, 2014
    #17
  3. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    I've been think about this UK price drop and the TF console. By no means has my X1 been perfect, I have a couple disc drive issues, plus my Kinect is dead (new one coming).

    -

    But..... every time I called support about my X1 issues, I was given 6 months free Live, for a total of 18 month free! I got the Live because I was patient and co-operative with support. Even though I was given the Live codes for X1 technical issues (which
    basically resulted in a unplug power down), there is still value in the 18 months of Live.

    -

    MS will support there clientele, one way or the other.
     
    kingvas78, Mar 2, 2014
    #18
  4. DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!

    OP, you can have all the voice you want - that doesn't mean you still deserve it. In the meantime, I'm just going to cover my ears so I don't have to continue listening to all of this nonsense.
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 2, 2014
    #19
  5. Cover your eyes gg, not your ears.
     
    BizarroMantis, Mar 2, 2014
    #20
  6. You're right Bizarro, I'm already mostly deaf anyways... DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE! ;)

    Just to clarify my last post, although the OP is certainly entitled to his opinion, it's not 1 that I agree with. First of all, like most people here, I think that those who purchase day-1 consoles should be entitled to anything extra other than the extra
    time they get with their new purchase - that's the benefit you get. It's the same with ANY new product if you buy early - you get the good with the bad. Just let it be a lesson learned if you aren't happy with this recent turn of events & plan ahead for the
    future.

    Also, all of the talk about being an "investor" is debatable - if I buy a product, I'm "investing" my time & money into a product in order to use it, which does support the company that made the product. So naturally, I would want said product to work 100%
    from the get-go. The word "investor" in this case is being used loosely rather than in the professional sense. It can be used interchangeably either way, which is why I'm guessing the OP used it.
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 2, 2014
    #21
  7. [quote user=""]Just to clarify my last post, although the OP is certainly entitled to his opinion, it's not 1 that I agree with. First of all, like most people here, I think that those who purchase day-1 consoles
    SHOULDN'T be entitled to anything extra other than the extra time they get with their new purchase - that's the benefit you get.[/quote]Just wanted to fix my last post (again).
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 2, 2014
    #22
  8. DopeySo
    DopeySo Guest

    DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!

    As a day one X1 owner, I too would like some incentive for being an early adopter. Who wouldn't want a freebie. Now if we did get a freebie whatever it was, I think it'd would make it worse. Once we got a freebie, we'd expect more every time a price cut
    or new bundle came out.
     
    DopeySo, Mar 2, 2014
    #23
  9. A Day One controller & achievement aren't enough for you guys? DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE! :p

    How about the additional FIVE months you've had to play the console? No?

    ...well I suppose that makes you rather spoiled now doesn't it?
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 2, 2014
    #24
  10. DopeySo
    DopeySo Guest
    FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS BRO lol
     
    DopeySo, Mar 2, 2014
    #25
  11. ^ LAWL

    Guys think of the value of the Day one box and Controller.
     
    ★Ranvir★★Malhi★, Mar 3, 2014
    #26
  12. jaspertodd
    jaspertodd Guest
    I can completely understand how u feel and i myself would of loved to have my new Xbox1 do so much more then the 360 can when I 1st turned it on. But it realy feels like we went 3 steps back with the Xbox1. This gaming machine should of knocked the 360 of
    it's block, but instead it feels less of a powerhouse then it was made out to be. I feel cheated out, I think Microsoft was way to caught up with the whole watching tv thing instead of focusing on what the xbox1 should of been made for in the 1st place and
    that would be, the best gaming machine on the market.

    But this is what we have now and hopefully with all the updates coming along we will have the best gaming machine on the market? And I myself being in the Beta am seeing that happen now. So we all just have to give it time, ,its gonna be one hell of a ride.
     
    jaspertodd, Mar 3, 2014
    #27
  13. jaihawk
    jaihawk Guest

    DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!

    I've supported the Halo series for 10 years. I demand Halo 5 for free.
     
    jaihawk, Mar 3, 2014
    #28
  14. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    I stand by my original comment. This is a crybaby threat. You purchased something knowing full-well what you were getting and how this works. If it's buyers remorse then say so but you knew when purchasing that in the future other variations of the Xbox
    were going to be released. Cry me a river... when I bought mine it didn't come with a free game and I didn't expect one. Can these kinds of threads be blocked... Admins... sup?
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Mar 3, 2014
    #29
  15. I bought my launch XB1 to play the games available for it, and haven't been disappointed for a minute. But, if it helps, here's a pat on the back for the op for getting one, too.
     
    Rustybug-A51A8BDD-51E1-4AE4-950A-50A5827D7BE8, Mar 3, 2014
    #30
Thema:

DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!

Loading...
  1. DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE! - Similar Threads - INVESTORS SHOULD VOICE

  2. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  5. My Xbox account get hacked what should I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the...
  6. I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...

    in XboX Insiders
    I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...: I want to see a 2nd comeback kinect if possible especially with the tech we have now I believe it'd be easier to make it work and yes I know if some existing games need support it would need to be...
  7. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  8. Should I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?: Pretty much title. It says that its unavailable for the app, is the current version only tied to certain games? submitted by /u/dantemp [link] [comments]
  9. why should you join xbox insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    why should you join xbox insiders?: hey everyone, I don't know if this topic already exists. what are the advantages and disadvantages of participating in the xbox insiders program? would you share your advice and experiences with...
  10. Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...: https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2026/03/20/our-commitment-to-windows-quality/ Windows has already realized that continuing with its Insider program in the current way was unsustainable,...