Day one editions anymore?

Discus and support Day one editions anymore? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is a day one edition for the game, much like the titanfall bundle. From what I've taken from that article is you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CatnipLarry25, Apr 1, 2014.

  1. LEXoMAK
    LEXoMAK Guest

    Day one editions anymore?


    Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is a day one edition for the game, much like the titanfall bundle. From what I've taken from that article is you just get some extra dlc content. The xbox one day one edition had a day one pad, achievement and the box
    was different. You will not get a day one addition ever for this console because it is not day one anymore, sorry.
     
    LEXoMAK, Jun 8, 2014
    #16
  2. Ooh im good
    Ooh im good Guest
    You can still buy a "Day One Edtion" XBOXONE,
    LINK
     
    Ooh im good, Jun 8, 2014
    #17
  3. LEXoMAK
    LEXoMAK Guest
    Yea left overs from day one but not brand new.
     
    LEXoMAK, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Day one editions anymore?

    Rare and Microsoft didn't announced anything yet.

    Maybe there will be a "special" edition,but it won't be called "Day one"
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

    Day one editions anymore?

    Day One edition came with an achievement and a controller that says "Day One 2013"

    All for $499.99.
  6. LEXoMAK Win User

    Day one editions anymore?

    Yea left overs from day one but not brand new.
  7. LEXoMAK Win User

    Day one editions anymore?

    Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is a day one edition for the game, much like the titanfall bundle. From what I've taken from that article is you just get some extra dlc content. The xbox one day one edition had a day one pad, achievement and the box
    was different. You will not get a day one addition ever for this console because it is not day one anymore, sorry.
  8. CatnipLarry25 Win User

    Day one editions anymore?

Thema:

Day one editions anymore?

Loading...
  1. Day one editions anymore? - Similar Threads - editions anymore

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. O jogo Killer Instinct Definitive Edition está na categoria de Aplicativos, porquê?

    in XboX Insiders
    O jogo Killer Instinct Definitive Edition está na categoria de Aplicativos, porquê?: Já faz anos que vejo esse jogo na seção de Aplicativos e até hoje não entendi o motivo disso, se é algum tipo de bug que nunca foi corrigido ou era pra ele estar ali mesmo, enfim, mais alguém já...
  9. My son is not able to play minecraft java edition anymore

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My son is not able to play minecraft java edition anymore: I bought for me and my sons (year 8-5) minecraft. I decided we will play Java edition (both of them are applying on the borrowed Laptops) I created for both of them: microsoft ACC(+email)...
  10. Why can we not edit home layout anymore?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can we not edit home layout anymore?: Taking away the ability to edit home was wrong. Please let us get rid of things we don't want to see. 89b4e657-724f-4f4e-8a05-5e097727e879