DAY ONE AFTER DAY ONE WTF?

Discus and support DAY ONE AFTER DAY ONE WTF? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm seeing day one gold memberships being sold ,even to this day . Is that right and is it legal? d4cdaaa0-be7f-4e46-b7e1-3fe6c6187ccf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chevy8651, Jan 27, 2014.

1. chevy8651
    chevy8651 Guest

I'm seeing day one gold memberships being sold ,even to this day . Is that right and is it legal?

:)

chevy8651, Jan 27, 2014
  2. LEXoMAK
    LEXoMAK Guest
    Where is my download history?

A day one achievement 5 months after day one haha

LEXoMAK, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Day One?

[quote user="kuruczpa"]

Q1 2014 is all we've heard thus far

[/quote]

Could be a day one release for me now.. lol...

Here in the Netherlands we aint gonna get the X1 before 2014..

ArneBurghouts, Jan 27, 2014
  4. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest

Yes the Walmart by me still has a stack of them it's just another 12 month sub card.

bstn617, Jan 27, 2014
  5. chevy8651
    chevy8651 Guest
    In theory why have DAY ONE on the box and on the back special card if not purchased on that day. Doesn't make it so special but thanks for the reply

chevy8651, Oct 31, 2018
  6. chevy8651 Win User

In theory why have DAY ONE on the box and on the back special card if not purchased on that day. Doesn't make it so special but thanks for the reply
  7. bstn617 Win User

Yes the Walmart by me still has a stack of them it's just another 12 month sub card.
  8. MasuEle Win User

How can have a cheat ban when never used cheats.

WTF NO ONE ADMIN REVIEW MY CASE NO ONE REQUEST OR HELP ME AND DAYS ARE GOING, WTF BACK MY MONEY I CANT TRUST WITH THAT SUPPORT BANING ME INMEDIATELLY, BUT DONT HELP IN LONG TIME.
  9. TX Dead Man TX Win User

Thrashball Drone

So this means we don't get to keep it after 10 days? WTF!!!!!!!!!!
  10. jenny green1 Win User

one day good one day not

does anyone know the fix to it?
Thema:

1. DAY ONE AFTER DAY ONE WTF? - Similar Threads - WTF

2. Wtf? Xbox insider wire leads to WordPress login?

in XboX Insiders
    Wtf? Xbox insider wire leads to WordPress login?: Xbox insider wire leads to WordPress login currently submitted by /u/IAmReinvented [link] [comments]
  3. Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Nevouti [link] [comments]
  4. WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard: weirdest is when i entered a game it was normal, when i left it was the new one? Wth happened? submitted by /u/DXGabriel [link] [comments]
  5. Wtf with Omega ring

in XboX Insiders
    Wtf with Omega ring: Nothing for Omega ring in a month ago, i have much problems, ican't iniciate Amazon,edge,dile explorer,login, movies and tv, twitch, wtf men? submitted by /u/hecspooney [link] [comments]
  6. Game (BDO) uninstalling by itself (wtf?)

in XboX Insiders
    Game (BDO) uninstalling by itself (wtf?): i played Black Desert yesterday before going to sleep, and this morning i wake up and the game is uninstalled (??), i'ts not just a ui bug or something and i had 130GB free.. so actually...
  7. Still can’t sign in? WTF?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can’t sign in? WTF?: wow. I logged into the microsoft acct. its working, they say that everything is back and working, but its one A.M. here, in Idaho, and i STILL cant log into ly acct? WHAT THE HELL?...
  8. Wtf XBox! 0x800488FC on my day off!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wtf XBox! 0x800488FC on my day off!: this can’t be happening on my night off! I just renewed everything on this Mf and bought another card! I’ve already slapped my Xbox thinking it just needed some domestic violence! I’ve tried every...
  9. XBOX LIVE FIX YOUR BS I've search the error code 0x800488FC and its no where to be found WTF!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE FIX YOUR BS I've search the error code 0x800488FC and its no where to be found WTF!!: I'm sure like everyone else who has posted this, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS ERROR MEANS. Yet xbox live's website DON'T even know......wtf how can you show an error and give a code yet have no idea...
  10. 0x800488fc - can't sign in to xbox live account - WTF!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800488fc - can't sign in to xbox live account - WTF!!!!!!!: How can I get an error message that you don't even recognize????!!!????????? 6b262d01-45d7-45f2-aa7e-15ce6bdff6aa