Day One achievement

Discus and support Day One achievement in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have owned Xbox one since day one and I did enter the code for the day one achievement, and yesterday I wanted to show case that achievement but... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Eric Palmer2000, Nov 9, 2014.

  1. Day One achievement


    I have owned Xbox one since day one and I did enter the code for the day one achievement, and yesterday I wanted to show case that achievement but could not find it anywhere and I even tried re-entering the code and still nothing, can't find it anywhere.

    :)
     
    Eric Palmer2000, Nov 9, 2014
    #1
  2. Alex-yo
    Alex-yo Guest
    Day One Achievement

    Hey guys!

    I hope there will be some help for my problem...

    Today after getting our console we setted up to accounts, my Dad's one and mine as the second one. We wanted to redeem the Day one Achievement on my father's account because he payed for the console, after we double checked having his account active
    we redeemed the code. But the following "achievement unlocked" pop-up was telling it has been activated for the wrong gamertag.

    Now my question is if there is any way to transfer the achievement? Would be nice having this changed.
     
    Alex-yo, Nov 9, 2014
    #2
  3. Win7kid
    Win7kid Guest
    Day One Achievement?

    Ok because i'm wondering if i'm away from my Xbox how can i put in the code. I hope MS will still have a way to put in a code on there site.
     
    Win7kid, Nov 9, 2014
    #3
  4. Day One achievement

    Hey there, Eric! I'm very sorry to see that you don't have your Day One achievement! If you could, please send me a private message with the code you redeemed (if you still have it), the date you redeemed it, and what region you're in. This is the information
    I will need to pass it along to the proper teams!

    You can send me a private message by hitting the envelope at the bottom of my post. Day One achievement :)
     
    Misses Quinzel, Nov 10, 2014
    #4
  5. DENAz666 Win User

    Day one achievment

    Hey mate,

    Its showing for me :) I can see you unlocked it two days ago.

    When you are comparing games with your GT, just click on the Xbox One tile to go into it, and you can see it there

    Cheers

    Denaz
  6. StormageddonXO Win User

    Day One achievement

    Nobody is going to give you it, sorry man. It's not even any G anyway. It's just a title and will be long forgotten.
  7. SmokedHades0 Win User

    Day One achievement

    I have an xbox one of day one I used the first day of the achievements of the card but did not get the first day of achievement
  8. Sebastian0187 Win User

    Day one achievement

    What I don't understand then is why I can't be sent another code. You guys can delete my other account to keep your numbers correct I just want it on my main account not the guest account. That is beyond stupid that the kinect did that. How is it my fault
    that my main account was logged in with me identified yet I put the code to the kinect and it logs into my guest account. Please explain how that's my fault?
  9. Win7kid Win User

    Day One Achievement?

    Ok because i'm wondering if i'm away from my Xbox how can i put in the code. I hope MS will still have a way to put in a code on there site.
Thema:

Day One achievement

Loading...
  1. Day One achievement - Similar Threads - achievement

  2. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  3. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  4. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  5. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  8. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...