Daughters email account was deleted and cant recover password to new email account

Discus and support Daughters email account was deleted and cant recover password to new email account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I set my daughter up with a gmail account and when she wanted minecraft i set up a microsoft account for her under her email *** Die... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Barnaby Smith, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Daughters email account was deleted and cant recover password to new email account

Hi,

I set my daughter up with a gmail account and when she wanted minecraft i set up a microsoft account for her under her email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Unfortunately she was receiving some nasty things in that email account so I set her up a new one *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but we forgot her microsoft email is the old email account. Now she cant access her minecraft things since she forgot her password and cant recover it. Is there anything I can do to fix the email?

:)

Barnaby Smith, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Daughters email account was deleted and cant recover password to new email account

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

Please try to recover the email address by submitting it on account recovery webform. https://account.live.com/acsr

You will receive an update from them within 24 hours.

Please let me know if it works.
  3. RockyIowa0374 Win User

window live id

the thing is that email for my account is ALREADY taken so i cant recover my password as in i cant sign in to that email account to get the email to reset
  4. zipkey Win User

I can't login into my main account

click on settings and then click on recover account sign in with the account you use regularly then delete the new email accounts and change your password for security reasons

also try using Microsoft authenticator to keep your accounts secure
  5. XxH3AVYMET4LxX Win User

Forgot my email

I tried that but when i click on 'Cant recover account' it ask for my email to reset my password
  6. DGYT Win User

Changing the Microsoft Account associated with my gamertag gives an unrecognised error.

"Unplug the console"

-

Haha.

Delete the account, then use your current email and password to recover it. Then , try changing the password (If that doesnt work , email swapping won't)

-

Keep us updated

-

Good Luck ;)
Thema:

1. Daughters email account was deleted and cant recover password to new email account - Similar Threads - Daughters email account

2. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  3. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  4. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  5. Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com: Hello, my daughter has an account setup to get a gamertag and enable her to play Minecraft. As of today, her login keeps looping around the page...
  6. How do I see which email address/microsoft account my daughter is using to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I see which email address/microsoft account my daughter is using to play minecraft...: Hello! When I bought the Amazon Fire Tablet, I got a free copy of Minecraft and it's tied to my Amazon account. My daughter plays Minecraft on my Amazon profile in the Kindle Fire. When I look...
  7. My daughter purchased a sims gift to my email. Hiw do I retrieve it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter purchased a sims gift to my email. Hiw do I retrieve it: My daughter purchased a game digital and sent to email. I haven't received the code yet but it says sent on her end 3758685d-880a-48f9-8b26-f074c5b00cb2
  8. My daughter is trying to get on to her x box one but it keeps telling her that her email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is trying to get on to her x box one but it keeps telling her that her email...: My daughter is trying to access her x box one but ot is telling her that her email has expired. What does she do 5a6be304-4ef3-4477-8231-e7bf7018d563
  9. My daughter has used my mail address to set up an xbox. Now my email has changed to her name !

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughter has used my mail address to set up an xbox. Now my email has changed to her name !: My daughter has used my mail address to set up an xbox. Now my email has changed to her name ! Please help I have spent hours trying to change this back and now everyone is ignoring my emails...
  10. i have 2 xboxes and 1 email i cant get it to work for my daughter

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have 2 xboxes and 1 email i cant get it to work for my daughter: I have 2 x boxes and 1 email I cant set my daughters up with out using my gamertag aad5c66a-21b8-46d4-9c4e-a143225932e5