Daughter not converted to individual gold

Discus and support Daughter not converted to individual gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, My daughter plays xbox about 4 times a year. We just went on to play and found out one of our friends who was listed on our profiles was converted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sir ElkCandy, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Sir ElkCandy
    Sir ElkCandy Guest

Hi,

My daughter plays xbox about 4 times a year. We just went on to play and found out one of our friends who was listed on our profiles was converted to a gold member instead of my daughter. I specifically made sure the family was signed up in gold before the
    individual conversion took place. How can I get her back on gold as the rest of the family has it until August?

:)

Sir ElkCandy, Feb 16, 2014
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    family pack never reverted august 27

Hi, check out this link please, there are a couple of things that could delay the transition.

-

support.xbox.com/.../family-pack-convert-individual-member-faq

-

How will I know when my account has been converted?

Your account may be converted as early as 27 August 2013. We’ll send you an email to confirm activation of your new individual Xbox Live Gold membership within approximately one week of your account conversion.

-

What if my Gold Family Pack is supposed to auto-renew between now and when my account is converted?

If you’re set to auto-renew before your membership is converted, you’ll still auto-renew into an Xbox Live Gold Family Pack, and your Gold Family Pack accounts will convert to individual Gold memberships at a later date.

EggsBoxJuan, Feb 16, 2014
  3. www.xbox.com/support/familypack why are family packs bening changed without customers autherisations

I paid for family membership 5/2013 and was informed by Live message that they would be converted to individual gold accounts is this not breach of contract.

socialcomplyant, Feb 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: