Daughter has forgotten password

Discus and support Daughter has forgotten password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My daughter has a hotmail account that is only used to sign into Minecraft, playing on a Nintendo switch. She has forgotten the password and can no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ND77_818, Jun 18, 2023.

1. ND77_818
    ND77_818 Guest

My daughter has a hotmail account that is only used to sign into Minecraft, playing on a Nintendo switch. She has forgotten the password and can no longer log in. I have followed the reset process and can fill in her personal details, email address, her gamer tag and I believe the XBox device ID (I think it is the MCID number from Switch settings).

She has not used any other passwords with this account , and has not sent any emails from it.

My question is, what other information can I supply to help reset this password?

She is in my Xbox family, is there no way of sending the reset details to my account?

Thanks

ND

:)

ND77_818, Jun 18, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello, ND. This is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear your daughter has lost access to her Microsoft account. When we lose access to our accounts, we can try to recover it following all the recommendations available in this related article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

If none of the options work, the last resource is submitting the Microsoft account recovery form:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Lastly, I would like to let you know that no one at Microsoft support is capable to reset a password or send password reset links
  3. Misconfigured Win User

My xbox live account

if you have a forgotten password go to xbox.com click sign in then forgotten password or windows live sign in forgotten password and that should be that
  4. wi7bit Win User

XBox 360-forgotten password on Fifa/batman and Driver games

Hi NicolaJ6#

A bit confused here... Has your son been using the Xbox with someone else's account, but you have forgotten the password?

If your son has forgotten his own password, I would just change his Microsoft account password online:

https://account.microsoft.com/security
  5. Joshua Mout Win User

forgot password

No one here has access to your password. If you have forgotten your password

just try resetting it.
  6. The Resistance Win User

Forgotten Password

If you have tried the last resort of Proving You Are The Owner method and failed. Then I am afraid that it looks like you will not get the account back. You could try one last time and phone Xbox Support and try to provide more details, Support staff will
    not just simple change the details because you asked, they need 100% proof you are the owner.
Thema:

1. Daughter has forgotten password - Similar Threads - Daughter has forgotten

2. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  3. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  4. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  5. My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...

in XBoX on Windows
    My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...: My daughter has a b bucks gift card, the code off the card was out into my Microsoft account then we was given an Xbox code which doesn't work 715d9c52-643f-43c2-82a5-b7230f7e7fae
  6. How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...: I have Minecraft for PC and she has it on her Nintendo Switch. She is on the family group and linked to my account. I followed some instructions to send her an in-game invitation and she came up...
  7. How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...: I have Minecraft for PC and she has it on her Nintendo Switch. She is on the family group and linked to my account. I followed some instructions to send her an in-game invitation and she came up...
  8. Game streaming on iPad - Content filters won't let my daughter play games even if she has a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game streaming on iPad - Content filters won't let my daughter play games even if she has a...: She can log in but she gets an error when playing No Mans Sky: "You don't have access to this content due to Family Settings" She can play it on a regular Xbox and has an exception to allow the...
  9. My daughter has been scammed.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My daughter has been scammed.: my daughter has been verifying codes to a stranger . She is an EE customer ( well we are ) We received our monthly phone bill on Saturday which was £380 ...... £300 had been spent on the game...
  10. My daughter has used my mail address to set up an xbox. Now my email has changed to her name !

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughter has used my mail address to set up an xbox. Now my email has changed to her name !: My daughter has used my mail address to set up an xbox. Now my email has changed to her name ! Please help I have spent hours trying to change this back and now everyone is ignoring my emails...