Dashboard "Featured" column

Discus and support Dashboard "Featured" column in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had my console for awhile now. It is completely up to date and is connected to Live daily. The problem I'm having is the "featured" column on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElWormo1, Jan 20, 2014.

1. ElWormo1
    ElWormo1 Guest

I've had my console for awhile now. It is completely up to date and is connected to Live daily. The problem I'm having is the "featured" column on the dash never changes. It has the same 3 tutorials (let us show you around, discover great apps and features
    and learn to snap, pin and more). I've noticed these things change when a profile isn't logged in, but the second any profile (I have 4 total, all Gold) on my console logs in, it reverts back to these tutorials. I've watched them several times to try to get
    them to clear. I've hard reset my console, cleared the cache, opened ports, reset my modem/router, I've tried everything under the sun and this will not change. I even had a very lengthy conversation via twitter with xbox support (Adam England on Twitter)
    where they couldn't resolve the matter either. I realize this issue isn't pertinent to how my console runs (it works fine and I enjoy it daily) but it is just nagging me at this point. So, has anyone else experienced this? If so, could you resolve it and how?
    Let me know. Thanks!

:)

ElWormo1, Jan 20, 2014
  2. Fardream
    Fardream Guest
    Remove "Featured" section on Dashboard

How to remove the "Featured" Section on Dashboard?

Fardream, Jan 20, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Event Player for E3 Now Live

[quote user="xXExoticKidXx"]

is it also in the australian dashboard?

[/quote]

http://www.rtbot.net/Xbox_Live_Event_Player

It says here in the Available countries column of the upcoming events table that some stuff is viewable in Australia. Just have a look about your dashboard for the player.

U Could B Mine, Jan 20, 2014
  4. Dashboard "Featured" column

Same problem here. Wont go away. Spoke with xbox and they said it might be a bug that will be fixxed with a future update.

TomTravoltaLMAO, Feb 13, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: