Dashboard and games library won't load?

Discus and support Dashboard and games library won't load? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past week or so my dashboard and my games library won't load at all. I've tried all options I've seen. Cache reset, hard reset, removing the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IetaRP, Feb 7, 2023.

1. IetaRP
    IetaRP Guest

For the past week or so my dashboard and my games library won't load at all. I've tried all options I've seen. Cache reset, hard reset, removing the accounts and adding back, and doing a factory reset. What's going on and is there a fix?

:)

IetaRP, Feb 7, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If there is an external hard drive connected to your console, please turn off the console and then disconnect the external hard drive. Turn on the console without the external hard drive and check if it works fine. A corrupted hard drive can affect load times on the console causing it to crash.

The next step that I can recommend here is to do the offline system update method which can be done by following the steps from this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  3. iStealYourKids Win User

my mordern warfare 3 is not working

If you have it installed then play it from your game library. My game shows up as Unrecognised Disc on the dashboard and it won't play unless I play it from the game library.
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

Game library won't load

had this 3 times now since i have my one X.

sometimes only a few one games are missing (external hdd2), somtimes only my 360 games (external hdd1) ,

all i can say, every time it fixed itself after some time and some reboots.
  5. luissolid Win User

Game library won't load

Hello welcome to the forums!

Some external hard drives when they have a lot of games on storage they don't load all the games on my game and apps.

I have a WD that do that, i only need to olay a game and go back to my game and apps and it shows me all the games

Regards!
  6. 1esseJJesse1 Win User

Game library won't load

I completely removed the ecternal harddrive and redownloaded lego marvel onto my xbox and as soon as i reset the xbox it disappears from the library but i can still play it from the dashboard pin. It will show up if i refresh my library but disappears
    after reset. This just started after the December update.
Thema:

1. Dashboard and games library won't load? - Similar Threads - Dashboard games library

2. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  3. Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x: Every Game with Scarlett app model on Xbox X on the System Crashes to Dashboard every 40 minutes. There are stutters at times at both 4k and 1080p. Older app models have no issue. It seems to be...
  4. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  5. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  6. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...
  7. How do I fix my game from timing out and dashboarding me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my game from timing out and dashboarding me?: I need help! Every once in a while, while playing mw3 it dashboards me for some odd reason during mid game or loading up. How do I get this fix asap??!! By the way I didn’t buy the disc I bought...
  8. Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard: I have an Xbox series s digital edition, I can't play any games without them freezing or getting kicked to dashboard within 5 minutes on a game. I've contacted Xbox support, they were no help....
  9. My Xbox series x turns off or crashes to dashboard when playing online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x turns off or crashes to dashboard when playing online games: my xbox series x turns off or crashes sometimes when playing online games i have looked around all over the internet for a solution but didn't find any. 616190a9-555d-47b5-a642-68ae13c13428
  10. My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...: Every game that I try to play as a random time when it will just close and go to the dashboard without a warning without a reason it’s very aggravating. I’ve tried to factory reset it. I try to...