Dark Souls pre-order code not received from Dark Souls 3 preorder (Pre-order made on 20 Feb)

Discus and support Dark Souls pre-order code not received from Dark Souls 3 preorder (Pre-order made on 20 Feb) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, Just like the title, I have not yet received my pre-order code for Dark Souls even though it has been some time. I contacted support ("Elmer") and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Schotties, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Schotties
    Schotties Guest

Dark Souls pre-order code not received from Dark Souls 3 preorder (Pre-order made on 20 Feb)

Hi,

Just like the title, I have not yet received my pre-order code for Dark Souls even though it has been some time. I contacted support ("Elmer") and he redirected me to the forum.

Can anyone help?

KR,

:)

Schotties, Apr 5, 2016
  2. I JohnTown I
    I JohnTown I Guest
    Pre-order dark souls 3

I pre-order dark souls 3 and have not received my dark souls 1 code. Please assist.

I JohnTown I, Apr 5, 2016
  3. TW x CHIMP
    TW x CHIMP Guest
    Dark souls digital code

I pre-ordered dark souls 3 and haven't received the pre-order bonus that was a digital code for dark souls 1

TW x CHIMP, Apr 5, 2016
  4. xAchelous
    xAchelous Guest

same here i preorderd dark souls three 2 weeks ago and still havent got the code, i dont know why some people arent getting the codes

xAchelous, Apr 5, 2016
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey Schotties!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Dark Souls pre-order code not received from Dark Souls 3 preorder (Pre-order made on 20 Feb) :D

Hey xAchelous, go ahead and post a new thread with the exact date you purchased on so we can assist further, thanks! You can check the Microsoft Commerce page to see the exact
    date.

Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: