Dark Souls 3 pre order ds1 code

Discus and support Dark Souls 3 pre order ds1 code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have not yet received my Dark Souls code and it has been 16 days since original pre order. b1a09ffd-7d27-477f-933a-9cda11cb9e0d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by brizzlehound370, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Dark Souls 3 pre order ds1 code

I have not yet received my Dark Souls code and it has been 16 days since original pre order.

:)

brizzlehound370, Mar 7, 2016
  2. Dark Souls 3 Preorder Bonus Code

This is 12 days and still no code for DS1 after pre-ordering Dark Souls 3.

Capt Devil Dog, Mar 7, 2016
  3. OldGoldeye
    OldGoldeye Guest
    Dark Souls BC or not?

Recently Gamespot posted that DS had made the list for BC, however the Xbox One BC list on the MS website hasn't been updated to include this game. Also, Dark Souls III is being offered as a pre-order with a DS1 redeem code. This implies that DS1 is indeed
    available now for Xbox One. If I pre-order Dark Souls III now, will DS1 be available for immediate download?

OldGoldeye, Mar 7, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Sincere apologies for the delayed code send. We're definitely aware of this issue, and we've got everything sorted out. We're aiming to send the next batch by the end of this week, and you can expect to get your codes this week.

Thank you for your patience!

Mister Beep, Mar 8, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: