Dark Souls 3 Digital Deluxe but no DS1 key

Discus and support Dark Souls 3 Digital Deluxe but no DS1 key in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered Dark Souls 3 Digital Deluxe from the Microsoft website. It stated that it came with a key for Dark Souls 1 but after the purchase and weeks... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Moa023, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Moa023
    Moa023 Guest

I ordered Dark Souls 3 Digital Deluxe from the Microsoft website. It stated that it came with a key for Dark Souls 1 but after the purchase and weeks after I never received a key or download prompt on my xbox one. I purchased Dark Souls 3 on 14 April 2016.

:)

Moa023, Jun 10, 2016
  2. pedrosans
    pedrosans Guest
    Dark Souls 3 pre ordered, no pre order bonus code supplied.

Hi, I bought Dark Souls 3 Deluxe edition 10 days ago in a promotion where I would get a code for the DS1. 10 days l still didn't get the code

pedrosans, Jun 10, 2016
  3. Dark Souls 3 Preorder Bonus Code

This is 12 days and still no code for DS1 after pre-ordering Dark Souls 3.

Capt Devil Dog, Jun 10, 2016
  4. DarthRaitu
    DarthRaitu Guest

Hey Moa023

Sorry to hear you haven't received your codes, and you're right to post here as phone and chat support don't deal with promotional codes, so forum support are best placed to be able to help. You've posted this question in the correct category, so they should
    be able to send you the code(s) again and either PM you or let you know through this thread that this has been sent.

Please also note that the Xbox Forum staff will not provide new codes for this, they will only retrieve previously issued codes.

The Xbox Forum staff work Monday to Friday, 9:00AM PST – 5:00PM PST. For this reason, please allow up to 3 working days to receive a response on your forum post.

Please do not bump your thread, or start a new thread. This will allow Xbox Forum staff to get to you quicker.

DarthRaitu, Jun 11, 2016
  5. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: