Dark Souls 1 Pre-Order Code - Where is it?

Discus and support Dark Souls 1 Pre-Order Code - Where is it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased Dark Souls III deluxe edition and was informed I would receive a code in 7-10 days for Dark Souls 1 for Xbox One. I have yet to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Human Moves, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Human Moves
    Human Moves Guest

Hello,

I purchased Dark Souls III deluxe edition and was informed I would receive a code in 7-10 days for Dark Souls 1 for Xbox One. I have yet to receive my code (it has been 9 days but I have looked at other threads and it seems many people are having the same
    issue). If someone could please let me know what the issue is that would be excellent. I would like to play DS1 BEFORE DS3 launch for at least a little bit.

Thanks.

:)

Human Moves, Apr 5, 2016
  2. jrubio910
    jrubio910 Guest
    Dark Souls - Items on another xbox are waiting to be uploaded. Help?

Can anybody help me figure out where to find my dark souls 1 download code? I've had the pre order version of dark souls 3 for a week now and dark souls 1 hasn't showed up.

jrubio910, Apr 5, 2016
  3. UGG Artorias
    UGG Artorias Guest
    Dark Souls I code with Dark Souls III pre-order?

In the store it says that if you pre-order Dark Souls 3 you will get a code for Dark Souls 1, I was wondering where that would appear?

UGG Artorias, Apr 5, 2016
  4. Dark Souls 1 Pre-Order Code - Where is it?

Hiya Human Moves,

Have you made a post here in the Promotions and Special Offers forum? Someone will be able to better assist you there!

~Blitz

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Apr 6, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: