Dark Ranger Pack downlaod missed from MIDDLE EARTH SHADOW OF MORDOR

Discus and support Dark Ranger Pack downlaod missed from MIDDLE EARTH SHADOW OF MORDOR in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to downlaod the pack but when I introcuded the code my control mado plugg off and coul not downlaod the application and the code said that was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martha.C, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Martha.C
    Martha.C Guest

I tried to downlaod the pack but when I introcuded the code my control mado plugg off and coul not downlaod the application and the code said that was used, how I can have again the code??? or where I have to look for the application???

:)

Martha.C, Jan 2, 2015
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    John Dowding, Jan 2, 2015
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 2, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Can you check at Settings>Account>Download History? It should be listed there.

onyxishere, Jan 2, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Can you check at Settings>Account>Download History? It should be listed there.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Is anyone else worried?

I see Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is missing from your list. It should be on there.
  7. John Dowding Win User

Xbox Deals

8. Lofty Who Win User

Shadow of Mordor gameplay

9. John Dowding Win User
Thema:

1. Dark Ranger Pack downlaod missed from MIDDLE EARTH SHADOW OF MORDOR - Similar Threads - Dark Ranger Pack

2. Why is my xbox so dark?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox so dark?: my xbox randomly became really dark b39e8394-0531-4764-a41c-7040fa02c38d
  3. My Xbox series S goes on "dark" mode after like 1 sec once turned on. Although no settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S goes on "dark" mode after like 1 sec once turned on. Although no settings...: So today once I turned on console Xbox series S it went like on power saving mode straight away. Tv is working fine. Issue is the console, as soon I switch it on after restart its bright normal...
  4. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  5. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  6. 1980'de geçen Perfect dark oyunu

in XboX Insiders
    1980'de geçen Perfect dark oyunu: bir istek veya bir fikir nerden bakıldığına göre değişir ancak böyle bir oyun yapılsa güzel olur herhalde diye düşündüm aklımdaki oyun 1980'lerde geçen sinematik ve aksiyon macera olan her bölümü...
  7. Themes too dark since the updated!

in XboX Insiders
    Themes too dark since the updated!: All of the themes on the xbox homepage are too dark at the top since they shaded the top out. I want my themes as bright as they were. Its where they put the 5 icons at the top of the screen....
  8. “The Long Dark “

in XBoX on Windows
    “The Long Dark “: Is there an official release date for the next episode on “The Long Dark” I have played all previous episodes many times and just want to play more episodes Thank you...
  9. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  10. Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on ...: wonder if they'll give us something to make up for the codes not working 026905c2-06eb-4ff6-94dd-b9df896adc5b