Dan Bull’s Alliance Anthems

Discus and support Dan Bull’s Alliance Anthems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thought this was funny. [MEDIA] Looking forward to what the AD video has to offer. db691f17-7ee1-4635-a06e-c2a0321b07e2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xCHEMISTx, May 21, 2014.

1. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest

Thought this was funny.

Looking forward to what the AD video has to offer.

:)

xCHEMISTx, May 21, 2014
  2. Queeeeenchen
    Queeeeenchen Guest
    Gaming event: UK vs DACH (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)

[quote user="CosmicThoughts"]

[quote user="QueeeeenY"]Though this is rather hard to do, as Germany, Austria and Switzerland have separate anthems. But still an extremely awesome idea Dan Bull’s Alliance Anthems :)[/quote]Scotland and Wales have their own national anthems played at sporting events - could even
    sing them in their native Gaelic & Welsh?

[/quote]

Oh there is? I didn't know that. That would be so so cool to hear that in Gaelic and Welsh Dan Bull’s Alliance Anthems :D I could sing you something in Bavarian accent Dan Bull’s Alliance Anthems :p

voteDC, at the moment I do not have a team leader on the UK side.

Queeeeenchen, May 21, 2014
  3. Brothel-Born looking for Mature members 20+

I'm also a guild leader and I am looking for an alliance with mature guilds. If you are interested in an alliance pm me to go over the sensitive parts of the alliance.

LegendaryAqua, May 21, 2014
  4. voteDC Win User

Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Played up until I rescued a feathered friend and then I realised that it stinks worse than bull crap.

-

Bad animation, poor voicework, RPG elements so light they make Marvel: Ultimate Alliance look in-depth.

-

Perhaps if I'd played with others the game would be magically better but I doubt it.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Anthem question

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your post! Any game with a single player mode/campaign should still be playable without Xbox Live Gold. If you attempt to play a multiplayer mode without your subscription, then you will be asked to purchase Xbox Live Gold to play online.

I hope this information helps!
    To clarify on this, single player mode/campaigns can be played with most games, but in the case of Anthem, Gold is required to play through the game.

This thread here has an Anthem community manager responding that PS Plus and Xbox Live Gold
    are required to play the game at all.

Best of luck!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Have not received my Anthem pre order vip beta code

7. XBF Diego M Win User

Anthem product key

8. XBF Lance J Win User

Anthem 10 hour trial

Hey Don Jaun Jose,

Thank you for reaching out. Upon starting your 10 hour trial of Anthem, you are advised to properly close out the game in order to prevent your timer from running down. As per

EA's Anthem trial page
    , "We can’t reset or add more time to EA Access Play First trials, and neither can the Xbox Support team."
Thema:

1. Dan Bull’s Alliance Anthems - Similar Threads - Dan Bull’s Alliance

2. Verification bull and rebuying Minecraft???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verification bull and rebuying Minecraft???: So, I'm trying to log into minecraft because a server I was on is resetting and you can only keep one item. So here I am trying to log on and it won't let me because even after two passwords, it...
  3. abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull: the rules state no abbreviation but i call bull i try putting in USA but NOPE . I found multiple abbreviations the one that stands out the most was AAL which is an abbreviation of African...
  4. Adquirir juegos de Xbox One que dan gratis por tener una cuenta Xbox Live Gold en Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adquirir juegos de Xbox One que dan gratis por tener una cuenta Xbox Live Gold en Xbox 360: Bueno tengo un problema con los juegos que te dan gratis por tener una mensaje Xbox Live gold, No se que haya pasado con los juegos de Xbox One que te daban con una menbresia Xbox live gold en...
  5. No me dan solución a mi problema[Translation-They don't solve my problem.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me dan solución a mi problema[Translation-They don't solve my problem.]: Hola esta hace unos dias compre un control de xbox elite series 2 (no esta disponible aqui en México) pero sucede que lo compre en Best Buy,sucede que me vino defectuoso dado a que que una letra...
  6. ¿Porqué no me dan el logro de "the end"? [Why don't you give me the achievement of "the end"?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Porqué no me dan el logro de "the end"? [Why don't you give me the achievement of "the end"?]: Cuando fua al end en maicraft no me dieron ni el logro por entrar (¿ the end?) y el logro por matar a la dragona?.y sí , los logros estan actibados y en el mundo de relpaldo volvi a entrar al end...
  7. No me dan objetos exclusivos de Salvar al mundo en Battle Royale [Translation-They don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me dan objetos exclusivos de Salvar al mundo en Battle Royale [Translation-They don't...: hola, tengo el modo salvar al mundo de Fortnite mediante código y no he recibido la skin Pinturas de guerra y lider del equipo rosa, en Battle Royale. Me pueden informar que debo hacer para...
  8. microsoft store dan fazla para çekilmesi[withdrawing more money from microsoft store]

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store dan fazla para çekilmesi[withdrawing more money from microsoft store]: merhaba microsoft store da 3 defa xbox game pass satın alım yaptım üçünden de 7 tlik ek para çekilmiş. (2 si kendi hesabıma 1 i arkadaşımın hesabına ) Bunun anlamı nedir ve geri ödemesi varmıdır ?...
  9. Aún no me dan en pack de voces de halo 5

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Aún no me dan en pack de voces de halo 5: Buenos días , aún puedo recibir el pack de voces? vi el torneo desde la 1 PM -6 PM más menos , ya señal estuvo baja y no sé si eso pudo afectar [Translation: Good morning, can I still receive...
  10. I dan nog zend messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    I dan nog zend messages: I van nog zend massages but I nog know what I now to do e465cbb1-bad4-4c3d-ab96-ca58d5131da3