Dam Microsoft app doesn't want to download on my HDD , my HDD is as fast as my SSD PLS HELP

Discus and support Dam Microsoft app doesn't want to download on my HDD , my HDD is as fast as my SSD PLS HELP in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I'm trying to instal Forza 5 but my SSD doesn't have enough space so I'm trying to do it on my HDD that has 1.8 TB left but Microsoft store is too... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fabulous_Engineer949, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Dam Microsoft app doesn't want to download on my HDD , my HDD is as fast as my SSD PLS HELP

So I'm trying to instal Forza 5 but my SSD doesn't have enough space so I'm trying to do it on my HDD that has 1.8 TB left but Microsoft store is too stubborn to do it, Xbox app too

submitted by /u/Fabulous_Engineer949
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fabulous_Engineer949, Nov 11, 2021
  2. VoodooGTS Win User

Xbox One External Options

Just remember SSD's are still some what pricy compared to a 5400 rpm and 7200rpm HDD. So it all depends wether or not you want fast load time. I had a SSD laying around and tested it on my X1 using a USB 3.0 to a SATA III SSD with enclosure and I can say
    for sure that games that are on my SSD loads a lot faster.

But if you want just a large external hard drive to install all your games and apps for the X1 a USB 3.0 external HDD will work just fine.
  3. thesavageboiii Win User

Performance of my pc after some time playing games

My laptop has an SSD and an HDD, would the HDD work instead of the external hard drive? Windows 11 is running on the SSD not HDD.
  4. smileskybird Win User

im disappointed in lack of SSD.

SSD's are still really expensive per GB compared to HDD. Even though it has faster read speeds than HDD 5400rpm/7200rpm, and no moving parts, and maybe more energy efficient except for where I read somewhere SSD's built with very fast read speeds may use
    just as much power as HDD's. I think HDD's are more prone to hardware failure more quickly than SSD's because HDD is older tech compared to SSD and it has moving parts. I've had my 360 slim console for 3 years and when I usually start it up, I can HEAR the
    250GB HDD spinning and think "is my HDD sick I hear a tinny circular sound". The sound goes away after a short while though. And I've never cleared my system cache because I don't want to. The HDD is something I will be keeping tabs on when I get my XB1 even
    though the console will come with a 1 year warranty certain pp say HDD's are the first part of the hardware/machine/PC to fail. You can use external HDD's but the console will come with a 500GB HDD don't know what the read speed of it will be whether 5400rpm/7200rpm
    or something. My PC has a 5400rpm 320GB and intel core i5 processor and it's slow as because it's 5400rpm. If it had a SSD it would boot up a lot more faster. Also in my opinion SSD's take up less space than HDD's because theres no big DVD-like disc, I'll
    put it this way, which needs to spin spin spin around.
  5. MrSnabe Win User

Ark Closes on Start Up Xbox Game pass

Like I said before I tried to move the game or any other app from my HDD to my SSD (or the hdd where Windows is installed) and everything work.

The big problem i have now is that my ssd is not a 1T storage and i cant move games like Ark ;)
  6. Twilight794347 Win User

External HDD fail

switch it out for a SSD HDD for ultra fast speed
Thema:

Dam Microsoft app doesn't want to download on my HDD , my HDD is as fast as my SSD PLS HELP

1. Dam Microsoft app doesn't want to download on my HDD , my HDD is as fast as my SSD PLS HELP - Similar Threads - Dam Microsoft app

2. so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...

in XBoX on Windows
    so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...: exactly what the title says, i can't redeem a 5$ gift card :P e1b3440b-9396-4663-b71f-92af1e31b11b
  3. Why is it I spend 100s of dallors a year in this and can't talk to anyone but a dam computer???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it I spend 100s of dallors a year in this and can't talk to anyone but a dam computer???: Bought hunter call of the wild , years ago it broke download off game pass now can't play ,I deleted re-download it ..still can't I hard rest xbox still can't play ,deleted saved data ,still can't...
  4. Can't get past the hoover dam vistor center door in Fallout:New Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get past the hoover dam vistor center door in Fallout:New Vegas: I was playing Fallout:New Vegas on my Xbox One X and trying to finish the quest eureka and for some reason i can't get out of the vistor center.I did try restarting the game many times and also...
  5. why does the dam game not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does the dam game not work: Why does the game only show the Xbox live gold even though I already bought the Xbox live gold d0b7ac17-05a4-4169-a6bb-b89a8b6d1630
  6. Dam double NAT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dam double NAT: I’ve had this double NAT since I bought my new Xbox One about a month ago n it’s **** up my gaming n won’t get off of moderate type like wtf Microsoft fix the dam problem...
  7. That dam events Solitaire challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    That dam events Solitaire challenges: Those Solitaire challenges events are very interesting and stimulating, BUT how come that a planetary company like Microsoft is unable to fix the many bugs that exist in that application ???T?...
  8. God dam xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    God dam xbox one: I have to be one of the biggest fans of xbox. Having had every console but one x. I was playing forza 7 doing a 1,000 lap race of witch I wad 980 laps in. The console updated restarted I lost...
  9. Dam u xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dam u xbox: Get ur Shiite together Xbox I can't play any games. Keeps saying I have to sign into who bought it but I am and now I'm stuck with nothing be all my games are downloaded thanks Microsoft for...
  10. What a dam fool I am - Accidentaly purchased a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    What a dam fool I am - Accidentaly purchased a game: Yipe as stupid as it sounds I managed to do this on Sunday morning. Got up and made a cup of tea, sat on the sofa with controller in hand as I browsed the "Games/Deals with Gold" section but must...